Oh goodie.....more Pokemon!

from the magic box.

"- Korokoro manga magazine reported that Nintendo will release Pokemon Pearl and Pokemon Diamond for Nintendo DS in Japan in 2006. In additional, there is a third game called Pokemon Ranger, which will be based on the upcoming movie Pokemon Ranger: The Path of Diamond and Pearl; the game will be out simultaneously with the movie, but the platform is unannounced."

frankly i think we need more pokemon like we need more holes in our bodies. i mean really. strawberry, bannanna and chocolate are the only milk we need.

As much as I hate to say it, Pokemon is good for Nintendo. The series has been selling like hotcakes since it first appeared.

I must agree with both of you.
Pokemon is a good game concept, therefor it sells really friggin good and is probably one of the few things keeping Nintendo afloat at the moment.
At the same time, I think that this franchise is getting to the "Dead Horse" stage. No matter how they wrap it up, what kinda paper they use or how many lights, bells and whistles the slap on the thing, it's still the same game... over and over and over and over again.

Now if they made a pokemon game where you could line them all up and shoot 'em all down with a really big machine gun... then I'm sure it would go platinum in less than an hour... although, the demographic may be different and parents may protest it, it would still sell big time.

Back