OK.. it's MY turn to "gloat"..

It arrived today and is in IMMACULATE condition! (Save for the box) Actually.. it came with Y's I & II on a CD.. AND.. I got a little surprise.. the Bonk's Revenge game he had listed in the ad? Well.. it's actually the 3-in-1 CD.. with BOTH Bonk games (Adventure & Revenge).. plus Gate Of Thunder! (w/all the manuals). WOOT! I hear Bomberman is on that CD too! Also.. he said Ninja Spirit was missing the manual; it wasn't.. it was stashed inside of the 3-in-1 CD! I is a LUCKY DoOd! Was Y's III made in a US release?

:eek:wned

That's not fair! I am so jealous. Those type of deals are usually found in "Buy it now" situations.

I can't believe that seller didn't do his research first!

Originally posted by scorch56@Dec 2, 2003 @ 04:58 AM

It arrived today and is in IMMACULATE condition! (Save for the box) Actually.. it came with Y's I & II on a CD.. AND.. I got a little surprise.. the Bonk's Revenge game he had listed in the ad? Well.. it's actually the 3-in-1 CD.. with BOTH Bonk games (Adventure & Revenge).. plus Gate Of Thunder! (w/all the manuals). WOOT! I hear Bomberman is on that CD too! Also.. he said Ninja Spirit was missing the manual; it wasn't.. it was stashed inside of the 3-in-1 CD! I is a LUCKY DoOd! Was Y's III made in a US release?

:eek:wned

Yes, Ys III made a USA release. On the SFC and MegaDrive though. Not sure about the Duo. I got the MD version sitting over on my shelf right now. Ys III is a side-scroller RPG, much like Popful Mail for Mega CD.

I'm pretty sure I saw Ys III on a CD for the Duo in a store around here. I can't remember if it was a Ys 1 & 2 CD AND a Ys III CD. Or just two Ys CD's for the first two games. I do have it for SNES though.

That is so unfair. I have been trying to find a Duo for a good price forever. At one time, I had a tg-16 and their was a site where you could trade it in and get a duo for $100. But my TG-16 died.

I remember renting and beating y's 3 for the snes at one point over a weekend. Was a good game, but I remember next to nothing about it.

I know I am bit late, but sweeet deal nice find. :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up:

how 'bout this story.

I bought CoreGrafx and CD-ROM2 units inside suitcase interface.

When this UK seller sent the items I found he also throw in SuperGrafx CD-ROM interface as well as SuperGrafx itself!

Also there's copy of Darius Plus still inside CD-ROM2 drive as well as Street Fighter II Hu-Card inside CoreGrafx....

paid him 21.95 GBP including S/H to Oz.

cheers

[OT]

You're in Australia as well? Cool. :thumbs-up:

[/OT]

Originally posted by dj898@Apr 28, 2004 @ 11:31 PM

how 'bout this story.

I bought CoreGrafx and CD-ROM2 units inside suitcase interface.

When this UK seller sent the items I found he also throw in SuperGrafx CD-ROM interface as well as SuperGrafx itself!

Also there's copy of Darius Plus still inside CD-ROM2 drive as well as Street Fighter II Hu-Card inside CoreGrafx....

paid him 21.95 GBP including S/H to Oz.

cheers

:drool:

Back