panzer dragoon saga ending?

what the heck happened at the end of the game...

what happen to edge?

and Azel??

is that all....well i thought saga has a BIG end....(just like the game...)

but....well maybe if i finish the game a couple of times i'll get the meaning or whatever, of the ending .....right???

otherwise....if somebody can explain me the ending i'll be very grateful :cheers

Edge died during the beginning of the game when he was shot and fell into the pit. The Divine Visitor (you) revived him. This is speculation on my part, but once your/Edge's mission was complete, Edge "died" for good and/or "left" the world with the Dragon. Have you even played the 2 other games? They'd add a lot to the ending for you. Basically the whole fight against Sestren (the visions you have before the actual fight) had several revelations about PD and PDZwei.

And Azel...didn't you recognize her during the ending? She was the heavilly clothed traveller whom the camp leader spoke to. (she helps up the kid who trips) She's obviously looking for Edge.

but, if Azel its looking for edge, what happen next, Azel search for edge all her "life"?

i think you are right, edge left the world when his mission is acomplished

one more thing. the dragoon chose edge to be the divine visitor that's the reason the dragoon revived him?

I haven't played Orta yet, so I don't know. My first post is based on the Saturn games, dunno if Orta provides additional info about Edge or Azel. Saga brings the series to a perfect end IMO, so I'm not *that* interested in it anyway.

Well Saga ends with her just searching, so your guess is as good as mine as to what happens with her.

one more thing. the dragoon chose edge to be the divine visitor

Edge isn't the Divine Visitor, you, the player, are. That's also why you're prompted to enter your real name during the beginning. (Gash first thought the Dragon is the DV, but the Dragon is rather your "partner" and an opposing force to Sestren). You revive Edge... and the dragon, sensing you inside him, saves him and thus the game begins...

I welcome anyone to add their opinion..:) The game still leaves lots of room for speculation.

i used to have a really great page bookmarked that had the complete story from all the games, a timeline synopsis and some stuff that was "hinted" at during saga that ties into the other games. be dammned if i could find it now.

Try to play the first two panzer dragoon titles PD1 & PD-zwei the story begins when randy (or lundi in japanese) raised the still pup lagi (zwei) to battle the sort of imperial army, after that 13 years interval PD1 begins then after that 13 years interval again then saga (or PD-azel) begins there is another 13 year interval and the story ends at orta

I used to have that page bookmarked as well, but when i went to visit it recently, the link was broken. :(

really? yeah i remember they had some of the best art colection i ever saw from the games. really great place. :bow

Try: www.panzerdragoon.net.

The entire story, a lot of theories, links and much more is there. The forum has much info about the series.

I didn't played Orta so I don't know what happened to them. (It's explained in the site but I don't want to spoil my fun :) )

Back