Panzer Dragoon Saga

Hi. I'm replaying Panzer Dragoon Saga, for nostalgic kicks, and near completion I am stuck in a situation.

I need to buy the Assasin gun part, but I am a little short on cash. (it's 20,000, I only have about 5000)

To the people know the game well, do you guys remember any specific locations you went back to to gain cash, quick?

Also, could you recommend any items I should get rid of to buy the part?

I'm about to head to the tower, on disc 4, and I do remember using the Assasin on a boss fight there the first time I played the game through.

Any help would be appreciated,

thanks!

Sell all relic items, sell all monster parts, and sell items you don't need (ie. if you have sheild, you can sell sheild chips) I don't really know a place to build cash in PDS though.

if you go to the BLUE RUINS in the GRAIL DESERT ....look for the 6 bug thingy's (it helps to fly around the walls) they give you lot's of EXP and cash!...hell thats how i got to lv42 before the full game came out (i used the demo on Sega Saturn Mag in the uk...)

Originally posted by Gaz_2_k@Aug. 10 2002, 4:50 pm

if you go to the BLUE RUINS in the GRAIL DESERT ....look for the 6 bug thingy's (it helps to fly around the walls) they give you lot's of EXP and cash!...hell thats how i got to lv42 before the full game came out (i used the demo on Sega Saturn Mag in the uk...)

Hey, I thought I was the only one stupid enough to do that. I got upto level35 on the Sega Saturn Magazine PDS CD1 Demo thing. I spent days circling the Ruins trying to find creatures to fight. Good to know I'm not the only one.

To those of you who have spent plenty of time in the Garil Desert;

Have you ever encountered a rare creature named a Sand mite, or something similar? I've heard about this creature but i can't find it. I believe this is the last rare creature i need to find before i can achieve 100% enemy data collection.

all i remeber is i killed it in the desert,and i got it out of an old saturn mag.it basically said keep flying round the edge of the map,and it shows up eventually.you know the screen on panzer where you can look at what monsters you have killed?well on there does it say where you killed the monsters?if it does i may be able to tell you where,couse i think i still got it stored on my ram cart.just need to find the cart hehe.also ill check through my old saturn mags ,try and find the bit i was on about.cya ill post when i find something

also i think it said something in the mag about a certain time when you need to go back to encounter it,but not hundred percent sure on that.like i said ill post when i have something conclusive.

I just got the Sand Mites. Here's how I got them:

I beat the Garil Desert level, went to the Caravan and then was told to go to the Forbidden Zone. I went to the Forbidden Zone and just built up my Dragon to a level 30. Then I went back to the Garil Desert and went to the Blue Ruins part. I started to fly around the the big outer rim and the first thing that attacked me was the Sand Mites. Beat them with ease with my level 30 Dragon, there weak in the front, so build up your gauges and let them bring you to the front and blast away. This was all done on Disk 1.

The only thing I don't know, is if it was at night or day in the game.

I've been playing the Garil Desert level and the only thing that keeps attacking me are the Sand Mites. So just use them to build up your Dragon.

I think the only way you can get the Sand Mites is to beat Garil Desert, go to the Caravan and then when your supposed to go to the Forbidden Zone, go to Garil again and fly around the big outer rim in the Blue Ruins section.

Oh yeah, since CyberWarriorX posted the Master and Boot code for the GameShark/Action Replay Plus, some one should work on getting codes for the game.

P.S. the Boot Code only works on original copies of the game for some strange reason.

I was lookoing for the sand mite too and found this link , here a quote :

The location of another rare monster is in the GARIL DESERT (the third stage of the desert) if you continue to fly along and close to the mountain ridge in a big circle for a little while, a rare monster called a SAND MITE will appear. If you score a excellant in battle you will receive 540 EXP points. You can continue to do this to raise your dragons EXP points and finally his level. This can be done as early as DISK 1.

You can find them the first time you come in the desert, you just have to fly high and close to the mountain ridge to find it.

Back