perfection

Status
Not open for further replies.
"perfection"...so true.

Bloody hell, I laughed my ass off during that - so many things I never expected. He was lucky crossing the levels at 5:40 without being dragged in. MMMMMmmmmm. Thanks heaps Scared0o0Rabbit, that made my day :cool:

Bullshit dude...

There is no fucking way that you could never get hit at all throught that whole thing. He was so close everytime to getting hit and to jump and get all those 1 ups and have the timing perfect like that each time.

He either a.) smokes a ton of crack or does a lot of adderall/ritalin

or b.) editing and played each level separatley.

its king of hard o fake this, unless you use a really fancy editor. I checked it out several times, the scores from stage to stage all match. so do the 1ups. If you were to cut and paste stage by stage, this wouldn't match. i must agree this is insane, never seen anything like it.

Man thats just insane... I bet a ton of hours were put into practicing that game. Just imagine all the chicks this guy could get now though... :lol:

Originally posted by racketboy+Nov 25, 2003 @ 11:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(racketboy @ Nov 25, 2003 @ 11:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>or c.) he's Japanese[/b]

:D Too true.

Originally posted by racketboy@Nov 26, 2003 @ 12:06 AM

Ever see the Tetris championship?

Yes... I can't even follow whats going on fast enough though, I can't believe they were actually playing it. I've seen tons of amazing gaming footage, all of the best stuff coming from the land of the rising sun :bow

<!--QuoteBegin-Jurai
@Nov 25, 2003 @ 03:37 PM

chopping together each level isnt perfection, its lameness[/quote]

Do you always have to be such a negative prick?

Can't wait for Mal to get PMS and bring out the ban stick again... :devil

---Ammut

Damn when started getting the one ups in world 8 I couldn't stop watching. They should put this shit on prime time tv lol.

I saw a video of tetris championships one time racketboy, those people must be coke fiends to play that quick.

Christ Tagrineth, that's insane.

I have a rip of the Ikaruga Appreciate DVD.. now that is insane.. there is one screwup in the whole thing, but it doesn't matter, the rest is so amazing.

Also, if you like Quake you should check out the 'Quake done Quick' videos.. they've got some crazy azz grenade jumping tricks and the like.

I suppose it could be someone who just a lot of time on thier hands (and patience) along with good decent Flash animation skills, and who imported thier animation to an .avi.

In all likelyhood though, it was someone who is just incredible at Super Mario Bros. 3

Originally posted by Ammut@Nov 27, 2003 @ 10:35 AM

Can't wait for Mal to get PMS and bring out the ban stick again... :devil

And just why would I be getting PMS? :blink:

I think I know how they did this.

They had an emulator to do it on and they probably had it open on another emulator on the same or different pc. They would play the level over and over again on emulator 2 until they had it down and then do it seamless on emulator 1 since they had so much practice.

it's not like it's a new game

they guy has probably been playing it since it came out and has the whole thing memorized.

I find the whole "faking it" thing to be more unbelievable than actually doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back