Phantasy Star HELP!

Shitface

Established Member
I just started playing phantasy star. I just started the game and i have no freakin clue what to do. I reached level 3 and my character is still week as hell. The only thing i can think of is to help the guy who was turned to stone by finding his talking dog. But i cant find him. HELP! Some one point me in the right direction so i don't have to guess anymore.

you have to get a passport and roadpass you first need to head east of your home town, to a town on the water for the roadpass. Then go back and hand it to the guard on the west of town... when at the spaceport you get passports for 100 bucks at the first building to your north. If you remember all of this properly

from there go to the desert planet for weapons and talk to the mayor guy. He'll give you the information on what next to do.

Well i went there a lot of times. But i can't find the roadpass. Where in the town do i get it from?

ok i needexd a refresher so i popped my copy in... and presto, in the town on the water go in the item store (further south one.) and try to purchase the item "secrets" 3 times... the third time he should sell you the passport. its 200 bones though so you better have that.

Now you can go get the passport and go to paseo (thats the f-ing desert planets name) oh and dont forget the laconian pot in the upper left house in your home town. you'll need that as soon as you get to paseo, and also the first house when you enter your home town is a place to rest for free, YEY.

For help in this game you have to talk to EVERYONE, i meen any joe schmoe can have that tidbit of info you just need... and listen to that guy in your home town near the center north, you want that candle thing thats really expensive instead of just a flash, the candle thing i think its called lantern or some shit, it is a flash with infinite uses, very handy.

My recommendation is to level up in the forest at the bottom wall near your home town until you reach at least level 6-7. It makes it alot easier to get through the game. Then once you get a bit better there's a forset with a (hidden at first) town in the middle that give you lotsa money and exp with not too much harm.

yeah the vamp's in there rock... like i said its been a while since i played, i dont remember the names all to well.

Back