Pics of a PSP game

muffinman943

Ban Hammered
deathjr13.jpg
deathjr5.jpg

this looks great... alot better than i expected

Yeah, PSP is going to be powerful. But... if they plan on making money off the hardware itself (as they have said) so they can be more flexible than Nintendo on licensing, it won't be cheap. Not even close to GB pricing, that's why both Nintendo and Sony have said they aren't competing head-to-head.

pricing is a little high for my taste.

Also need to see how the handlheld handles physically. That can make a big difference.

Also my concern with this "high-end" portable gaming is how much detail can you really enjoy on such a small screen?

That's my main concern as well. Especially with the low update speed that low end LCD screens generally have. But it'll be great if they port Quake or something.

It's about halfway between N64 and Dreamcast... and won't look much better on the PSP's actual screen (it's a relatively huge 4.5 inch widescreen).

Hm... looks pretty good.

Now, this had better have a good game library in the end. PSX had a helluva great game library, and the PoS2 is/was just blah...

Yeah yeah, that didn't stop you from getting two of them.

Anyway, it seems that the video was created using a software simulator and speeded up to correspond to what it would look like on the final hardware.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Mar 30, 2004 @ 12:13 AM

It also means "how" I think.

Bah highschool spanish blows the ass

Maybe so, but you could have just said "muy interesante".

Originally posted by antime@Mar 29, 2004 @ 08:37 AM

Anyway, it seems that the video was created using a software simulator and speeded up to correspond to what it would look like on the final hardware.

How else am I supposed to play VF4, VF Evolution, and VF Final Tuned? :lol: :D :p :cool: :thumbs-up:

Originally posted by Cloud121+Mar 29, 2004 @ 09:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cloud121 @ Mar 29, 2004 @ 09:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-antime@Mar 29, 2004 @ 08:37 AM

How else am I supposed to play VF4, VF Evolution, and VF Final Tuned? :lol: :D :p :cool: :thumbs-up: [/b][/quote]

By buying the arcade machines of course.

Back