Place to Upload Dreamcast Saves

Cloud121

Established Member
Hey guys, I need a place I can upload my Dreamcast saves too.

I uploaded my cleared Shenmue save (Hacked for used with Shenmue II) to Booyaka.com a couple years back, and now for some reason I can't download it. None of the saves at the site are working.

Geocities won't let me upload it, nor will the SX boards.

I haven't done that in a while, but couldn't you use some webmail service like gmail and just email them to yourself?

I can't download it. I've tried my GMail account, and my old old Sailor Moon account. My primary email won't even login on Dreamcast. :(

Yeah, GMail won't work due to the complex javascript it uses, but I thought you could use a POP mail account w/the PlanetWeb browser. I thought there was a way you could use Gmail w/POP as well.

Hi,

feel free to upload all your VMU saves to my site with the public VMU uploader.

It works on dreamcast with dreamcast browsers (planetweb, dreamkey and dreampassport) and on PC with mozzila and msie.

Saves uploaded on my site will be included in next release of VMU Tool.

Thanks. :)

You don't need any special hardware to transfer VMU files to your normal memory cards anymore.

I made a Dreamcast app named VMU Tool that can load files from a CD to your VMUs, the selfboot image contains all VMU files from my site.

Optionally you can also backup your VMU files to your PC and vice versa with a coder's cable or a BBA.

It also allows you to make your VMUs have 241 blocks instead of 200.

There are many things VMU Tool allows you to do, just try it, you only have to burn the selfboot image and insert the CD in your Dreamcast.

Download VMU Tool here.

Sadly there's a bug with v0.8.0 that forbids you to compress files properly, but a new version with this bug fixed and many other improvements will be released soon.

Back