plans for the last day of this month

Work then class then i sit around knowing that nobody gives three shits that i'm another year older. i go to bed wake up the next day to go to work spend that weekend alone, because the girl i love and made plans to spend that weekend with also crushed my heart. or since it's the last day of the month and the first day of a new year of my life i come to a poetic end.

I know exactly what you mean man, and I can tell by your avatar you sit around like me..

I hate living and I hate the same old shit everyday too.. Everything is played out.. Video games are old and boring, I can't even play the shit things anymore

I just sit here or burn more and more and toss it and never touch it again.

I just went to the ER yesterday for an overdose :-/ I guess im still alive.

ummm...

get laid, not to hard

it turns that frown upside down... QUEER i speak like QUEER oh no

please god i filled a bucket full of urine for you, you must help me.

i never get this, kain gives god half his harvest and his stupid brother his damn first born lamb. why the hell does that make kain evil... noooooo

i would of killed him too, little show off, kill kill and you'll be loved... wait thats a damn double standard...

noooooo

no

no

no

oh

no

oh

yeah

uh

oh

DAMN

limp dick once again

i hate it when that happens

DONT DRINK DA WHISKEY

dont ask me im very useless in this world

Originally posted by joe81@Jul 2, 2003 @ 09:28 PM

Work then class then i sit around knowing that nobody gives three shits that i'm another year older. i go to bed wake up the next day to go to work spend that weekend alone, because the girl i love and made plans to spend that weekend with also crushed my heart. or since it's the last day of the month and the first day of a new year of my life i come to a poetic end.

Dude what's wrong with you. You always act so glum and shit and I mean wtf you do need to get laid or do drugs or something but god you must have one shit awful life why waste it trolling these boards. Go do something go hike or ride a bike or something.

biggrin.gif

ok will do gall peace (no chance of any of those things listed but i could stop coming to this board my days of trying to help out with stupid little things is over anyway stopped talking in other forums besides general a long time ago)

Whilst I'm sure we could all come up with tales of sorrow that would beat all yours' into cocked hats, we don't. Why's that? Because people don't come to a Sega forum to fucking hear about it.

To my mind, all these posts do is annoy others. I have my fair share of troubles but reading this whining does nothing but piss me off, because at least I have the self control not to depress everyone else with them to indulge myself.

I honestly don't know what you hope to achieve. If you want to wallow in each other's self pity, keep it to fucking PMs.

Originally posted by Myname@Jul 3, 2003 @ 10:19 AM

Whilst I'm sure we could all come up with tales of sorrow that would beat all yours' into cocked hats, we don't. Why's that? Because people don't come to a Sega forum to fucking hear about it.

To my mind, all these posts do is annoy others. I have my fair share of troubles but reading this whining does nothing but piss me off, because at least I have the self control not to depress everyone else with them to indulge myself.

I honestly don't know what you hope to achieve. If you want to wallow in each other's self pity, keep it to fucking PMs.

:agree

All this life sucks buisness is BS. I should know. I agree with antime. I don't come to sega xtreme to hear everyone cry about their life. If you don't like how your life is, go talk to a therapist or something, but don't dump it here, cause we all have our own problems to work out.

My life can be shit too. But when it happens, I get up off my ass and do something to make it better. I've never felt any better after wallowing in self-pity for a few weeks. I do feel better when I go out, get trashed, fuck some random woman, and wake up in the morning with a killer hangover.

I used to get all depressed and stuff.... then I went to college and realised that I could say screw you to the rest of the world.
happy.gif
; I'm a much happier person now lol.

Originally posted by Caelestis@Jul 3, 2003 @ 04:29 PM

My life can be shit too. But when it happens, I get up off my ass and do something to make it better. I've never felt any better after wallowing in self-pity for a few weeks. I do feel better when I go out, get trashed, fuck some random woman, and wake up in the morning with a killer hangover.

How ... in ... the ... world ... do ... you ... get ... to ... do that?!?

LOL my own comments will be surpressed for now since i am not a bashing person somebody just lock this thread thanks

Originally posted by Taelon+Jul 3, 2003 @ 07:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Taelon @ Jul 3, 2003 @ 07:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Caelestis@Jul 3, 2003 @ 04:29 PM

How ... in ... the ... world ... do ... you ... get ... to ... do that?!? [/b][/quote]

I never said they were cute.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Back