Play your consoles in JAMMA cabinets!

sad.gif
Link did not work for me

These are all built by hand and require quite a bit of labor and time so they are not cheap. Each version is $250. I can also make a combo unit, which is the RGB cables for PS2 and any other system (Gamecube, XBOX or Dreamcast) wired into one unit and Playstation controls wired for $300. You would have to use a PSX to DC (or PSX to XBOX/PSX to Gamecube) adaptor so you can use the PSX controls, but other than that it would function the same as the PS2 version advertised on the site. Shipping, handling and insurance is $15. Email me if you are interested. buttascotchyo@hotmail.com

http://www.angelfire.com/dc2/jamma_converter/

What would you think a reasonable price would be? Take into consideration that the parts aren't cheap and the labor involved in building it. I would think that you would be willing to pay about what you would for an arcade PCB. Considering some new PCBs are in the thousands and older games are $300 and under. Thats for just ONE game in an arcade cabinet, this allows you to play your entire collection of games in an arcade cabinet (even supports multiple systems with the combo unit). Ive sold dozens at this price and higher so let me know. . .

Originally posted by E:Bear@Mar 3, 2003 @ 01:18 AM

What would you think a reasonable price would be? Take into consideration that the parts aren't cheap and the labor involved in building it. I would think that you would be willing to pay about what you would for an arcade PCB. Considering some new PCBs are in the thousands and older games are $300 and under. Thats for just ONE game in an arcade cabinet, this allows you to play your entire collection of games in an arcade cabinet (even supports multiple systems with the combo unit). Ive sold dozens at this price and higher so let me know. . .

$300 for an old Arcade PCB?!? Are you absolutely joking? Where the heck are you buying them? Even Ms. Pacman/Pacman/Bubble Bobble rarely go for that last time I checked, and the bootlegs much much less.

Well actually I was reffering to PCBs made this decade. New ones like Virtua fighter 4 Evolution cost upwards of $1000. An example of an older game going for more than $300 would be the revision of Soul Calibur (basically the same as the DC version). If your gonna hook up your PS2 or Dreamcast to an arcade cabinet I would expect that you would be playing NEW games like Soul Calibur 2 (find that PCB for less than $300 haha) not Pacman. Also notice it says $300 AND UNDER. Consequently I've dropped the price down to $199 for a single console converted and $50 more for an extra system's audio/video converted (its possible to convert the PS2 controls for that extra system).

Check out the redesign of my site!

http://www.angelfire.com/dc2/jamma_converter/

Back