PLAYSTATION TWO modded

im selling one brand new modded with magic KX+

comes with official sony playstation 2 AND playstation 1 memory card plus another playstation memory card from hip gear

plays everything you throw at it...online,dvd r/ w+/- cd psone games whatever!

(i can confirm this since it's identical to my personal pstwo)

PS2 Slim premodded NEW

(Built-in Ethernet and modem ports)

- 1 Controller

- 1 Video Cable

- 1 Power Cable

- 1 Adaptor

- 2 official memory cards plus another 3rd party

Load All Your Copies/Imports Direct Load No Swapping Just Like Originals

Load from browser

Direct Boot Of All CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW

Direct Boot Of All PS2 Original Import CD And Dvds

Direct Boot Of All PS2 Backups (Cds And Dvds)

Direct Boot Of All EA Sports Backups (Without Patch)

Direct Boot Of All Original Imports EA Sports

Direct Boot Of All DVDR Rips

Direct Boot Of All PS1 Original Imports And Backups

100% compatible with all games!

Multi Disk - DVD9 - and Gameshark2/ARMAX Ready

NTSC And PAL Ready (PAL Games need TV with PAL support)

Online Ready (sony won't ban you,you're undetectable)

did i mention that it's like new? can ya spell mint?

played with it for 3 weeks,tested all kinds of media on it- all works flawlessly!!

and now its back in its box waiting for its new owner :)

no scratches no grease no nothing on it,its condition is fresh an mint with that just-opened look :D

sega dreamcast with two controllers plus rumble pack,plays backups outta the box,in GOOD condition.

(have the box if you want it,no manual)

SEGA saturn model 2
with all hookups plus one controller,in VERY GOOD condition. Games that come with it are: Creature Shock JAP,Burst Error JAP,Ultra Man JAP,Albert Odyssey (brand new,factory sealed) JAP and some others ;)

the following japanese saturn games(all with their original jewel cases and manuals) will come with the package:

Albert Odyssey (brand new,factory sealed),Creature Shock,Ultraman,Burst Error,Christmas nights USA and another two games of my choice ;)

PLUS SEGA GENESIS with two controllers (one has a little crack on the side) and boxed with manual NBA Jam!!! all in VERY good condition :)

all for the price of $300 shipping/handling included!

im asking for $300 for all of this shipping/handling now included!

anyone interested? pm me! :cheers

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@Sat, 2005-04-30 @ 11:56 AM

80, final offer.

[post=133395]Quoted post[/post]​

Stop dicking up the thread with joke offers. :slap

GAMESOULjA, will you sell the dreamcast box seperately? Yeah, just the box. But first is it in good shape? And what style box is it? (original, or the newer box with a darker color scheme)

What are you looking to get for the PS2, hookups and a controller?

edit:

Dud, I have a DC box, but it is the JPN version (orange and white) and it's not in mint condition, but it is still a sound box.

let me know if you'd like it. I have no need for it, so all I'd need is a couple of bucks to ship it out to you.

Originally posted by PUNJABEE@Sat, 2005-04-30 @ 02:24 PM

Dud, I have a DC box, but it is the JPN version (orange and white) and it's not in mint condition, but it is still a sound box.

let me know if you'd like it. I have no need for it, so all I'd need is a couple of bucks to ship it out to you.

[post=133402]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks for offering, but I really need a US/Canada box. You see it's to complete an incomplete set, I've got the Dreamcast, the manual and everything--just no box.

EDIT: Oh no! My Dreamcast is DEAD! I just started it up, and it won't play games. :( So can we try and work something out for the whole [Dreamcast] package?

okay sorry guys im late,just got back from the street!

Dud,you're first.

Bad news man,i just checked under my bed for my dreamcast box but it's not there! It's weird 'cause i remember dusting it off the day i made this thread here,then put it back under.Now it's gone...i gotta wait for my uncle to come home and tell me what happened to it :/

Now dreamcast is still available and so is pstwo :)

PUNJABEE i'll take $200 +shipping for the pstwo - that's as low as i can get,sorry :( they go for around ~240 ~220 bucks new premodded :ph34r:

Dud,my dremacast comes with two controllers and one rumble pack (little busted..it's got a small crack on the side,but still rumbles just fine :p ). don't know about the box man :bs but lemme know if you still want it :cheers

Originally posted by GAMESOULjA@Sat, 2005-04-30 @ 05:13 PM

Dud,you're first.

Bad news man,i just checked under my bed for my dreamcast box but it's not there! It's weird 'cause i remember dusting it off the day i made this thread here,then put it back under.Now it's gone...i gotta wait for my uncle to come home and tell me what happened to it :/

Now dreamcast is still available and so is pstwo :)

Dud,my dremacast comes with two controllers and one rumble pack (little busted..it's got a small crack on the side,but still rumbles just fine :p ). don't know about the box man :bs but lemme know if you still want it :cheers

[post=133412]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm going to have to pass on it then, sorry. I'm all about the OCD, anal, everything must be complete thing now. I got a decent enough deal on a Dreamcast on eBay, so I'm not looking to buy anymore.

Im interested in the PSTwo, just a couple q's for you.

-Does this have summ0ne fix or any laser fix?

-What chip is inside?

-Would you be willing to sell PStwo + Saturn for $230 + shipping?

-Just curious if you have any sort of references as a seller, I saw that you were listed as a good trader in the Good trader thread, wasnt sure if that was for buying or selling though.

I dont have many posts, and I cant point to any references, but I've made several transactions via paypal all quick and all went smoothly.

Originally posted by kleath@Mon, 2005-05-02 @ 08:11 AM

Im interested in the PSTwo, just a couple q's for you.

-Does this have summ0ne fix or any laser fix?

-What chip is inside?

-Would you be willing to sell PStwo + Saturn for $230 + shipping?

-Just curious if you have any sort of references as a seller, I saw that you were listed as a good trader in the Good trader thread, wasnt sure if that was for buying or selling though.

I dont have many posts, and I cant point to any references, but I've made several transactions via paypal all quick and all went smoothly.

[post=133509]Quoted post[/post]​

1.the fix is not included but it comes on the side(if you want to,you can do it yourself,but i don't recommend that). PStwo's laser will not burnout.Believe me,i have my personal pstwo here with me,been playing it for 3 months now,still works like when i bought it(no fix installed,same chip as in one that im selling)

2.It has an authentic Magic V KX+ in it,the latest.

3. $230...hmm don't know.Let me think a little ;)

4.Good buyer i guess...bought from racketboy once and from dud just last week.I DID sell my gp32 handheld system to this guy named "amicold" tho ,over at ps2-scene(he's a big trader/buyer/seller there and on xbox-scene forums too) some time ago :) he was pretty damn happy when he got my package ;) that was my first attempt at selling stuff over the net and because of that i had to send him my stuff first :p i was worried but then got my money for it and the rest was all good :)

By comes on the side, do you mean you can do that for it?

It may not be really common for that to happen, but at the very least for my peace of mind I need to get it with that fix, somewhat big investement to have a possiblility of laser problems I feel.

In any case, let me know what your feelings are on the price and the fix, thanks.

Originally posted by kleath@Mon, 2005-05-02 @ 09:28 PM

By comes on the side, do you mean you can do that for it?

It may not be really common for that to happen, but at the very least for my peace of mind I need to get it with that fix, somewhat big investement to have a possiblility of laser problems I feel.

In any case, let me know what your feelings are on the price and the fix, thanks.

[post=133538]Quoted post[/post]​

no,i mean,i have the fix i can give it to you and you can install it if you want (actually,my modchip installer DOES NOT recommend yo do that on this pstwo...he says it can only damage it but not protect....those fixs are for paranoid people,only ps2's version 12.1 burnout sony fixed the problem with version 12.2 and 12.3 that came out not so long ago,plus magic chip is the only chip you can use on a pstwo without any other additional fixs,it's a known fact. burnouts did happens on SOME pstwos,those initial release pstwo's,but you have nothing to worry about man,this wont happen unless you plug your pstwo into some good 220v :p )

$240 man. Get in or get out :D :p

Back