Post a picture of your impressive game collection!

Dud

Established Member
Now I don't have a digital camera or anything, so people that have a camera and impressive piles of games all over their house post your pics. :banana

Originally posted by Cloud121@Feb 8, 2004 @ 06:11 AM

Neither do I, but check out my collection via the IGN link in my Sig. :D :cool: :hehehe: :smokin: :bow :thumbs-up:

cloud lists Dreamcast CDrs in his collection :eek:

finally, grounds to ban his ass! Oh happy day. :p

"Estimated value of collection: $7,765.20**" :lol:

---Ammut

Originally posted by Ammut+Feb 8, 2004 @ 11:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ammut @ Feb 8, 2004 @ 11:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Cloud121@Feb 8, 2004 @ 06:11 AM

Neither do I, but check out my collection via the IGN link in my Sig. :D :cool: :hehehe: :smokin: :bow :thumbs-up:

cloud lists Dreamcast CDrs in his collection :eek:

finally, grounds to ban his ass! Oh happy day. :p

"Estimated value of collection: $7,765.20**" :lol:

---Ammut [/b][/quote]

WHA?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ;)

Well my DC collection is about the only major part of my VG collection that is still in this state.

Not huge, but it keeps me busy.

I think it's all here, but I may be missing a few on the shelf

Attachments

• dcgames.jpg
    dcgames.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 113
  • dcgames.jpg
    dcgames.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 108
  • dcgames.jpg
    dcgames.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 119
So here are the same pic I posted in the previous "Show of your Saturn" thread. Not much has changed so no point taking new pics.

Ok this is what 230+ DC games looks like (all are unique with only 2 Euro and 2 Japanese in the whole lot, everything else are US games).

dcwall.jpg

And this is what my wall o' games looks like. Not everything is in this pic and alot of stuff is stacked behind other stuff. So there's just over 550 ORIGINAL games on that wall there.

gamewall.jpg

And just for fun I decided to take a pic of all the PC software and hardware boxes I've kept over time. Can you spot the Win 3.1 box or the original Win 95 box? Not to mention all Tex Murphy games (sadly the led no longer blinks in the Overseer box).

boxes1.jpg

Hmm, can't see the images; I'll try and post a picture of most of my (decent sized) collection when I get a chance, but I don't have a digital cam so it might be a little while.

BTW Racket, how is Worms Armageddon? I've been playing the hell out of Worms on my Mac lately and was wondering if it might be worth picking up. (I haven't played any of the Worms sequels, actually).

The PC is much better.

I'm not mouch for the DC one.

The customization options is very limited.

You can just choose what all weapons you want.

You have to stick with presets.

It's worth picking up for a cheap party game though

The PC is much better.

Hmm interesting.. wasn't Worms World Party released on DC as well? Any opinions on that one?

What games are these?

JPN cover art it so cool :D

Attachments

• jpngames.jpg
    jpngames.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 91
  • jpngames.jpg
    jpngames.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 92
  • jpngames.jpg
    jpngames.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 112
Originally posted by it290@Feb 9, 2004 @ 04:24 PM

The PC is much better.

Hmm interesting.. wasn't Worms World Party released on DC as well? Any opinions on that one?

I tried it out a couple times.

Didn't seem a whole lot different than WA other than the online capabilities -- which I never used.

the lower one is indeed Dead or Alive and the other one is "Fire pro wrestling: 6 man scramble". I havent played the latter yet but I gotta say DOA is an amazing game, you can even turn 'bouncing breasts' on and off in the option menu :cheers

Nice nice collection but... a Nintendo64 on top of a PlayStation2? That is disrespectful.

No worries, that stems solely from the fact that my room is too small and my amount of hooked-up systems is too great :(

(there used to be a NES in between, even)

Kudos to Sony for creating a nicely stackable system though :p

FP:SMS is the penultimate wrestling game. FP:D on the Dreamcast may have more characters, but you can't beat six players at once.

It's a 6 player wrestling game. I think there's 500 something moves with fully customizeable characters. It's the Virtua Fighter of wrestling games - it takes a LOT of skills and timing to win a match, especially against the AI. I recall the tag team battle against the champs LoD (!!) took over an hour and a half.

It also holds a special place in my heart because it was the first game I hosted here on SX when it was doing the Freedrive thing way back. :)

How is the 64 on top of the PS2 disrespectful, I for one find the N64 to have 2x as many good games as the PS2. It's all opinion I guess :).

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Feb 10, 2004 @ 12:23 PM

How is the 64 on top of the PS2 disrespectful, I for one find the N64 to have 2x as many good games as the PS2. It's all opinion I guess :).

What I don´t get is why Perfect Dark plug in and no expansion pack :smash

With the N64 you either get it and love or you don´t and hate it, I bought it the first day it came out playing Mario 64 in those days was amazing now-a-days you see GT4 and like whatever. :agree with N64 having great games its all about playability and Nintendo always deliveres it and little to no bugs.

None the less amazing collection AntiPasta I liked the hardware pic alot!

Thanks!

Oh and...

What I don´t get is why Perfect Dark plug in and no expansion pack

what makes you think there's no expansion pack plugged in? I don't know about the US version, but the PAL expansion pack isnt visible from the outside...

Back