Post your desktop!

Attachments

• background.JPG
    background.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 192
  • background.JPG
    background.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 191
Pretty basic. I like neutral backgrounds sometimes. You can't really see it in this shot, but I've been using Geometr415 as my general purpose font for some time and it really is beautiful and usable.

edit - oh yeah, see how the bar on the bottom part of the screen is unecessarily big? It's not normally like that, but there is some bug with the gnome panel and kmail that causes the notification area to grow upon repeated reopens-recloses. Kind of irritating.

Also note the temp... fucking ridiculous.

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    870 KB · Views: 159
  • Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    870 KB · Views: 151
Bit silly having a C:\ icon to launch a linux terminal, wouldn't you say? ;) ... I like the bg on that third pic, though.

Usualy, I have just plain black or a Windows default tiled deal (bricks, sandstone, etc). But lately, I've been putting something nice and centeralized up instead. This is my desktop PC. I'll post my laptop later.

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 162
  • desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 157
Originally posted by it290@Sat, 2005-03-26 @ 03:52 PM

Bit silly having a C:\ icon to launch a linux terminal, wouldn't you say? ;) ... I like the bg on that third pic, though.

[post=132170]Quoted post[/post]​

that was the only icon i could think up of that made "sense" :) anyways, that desktop is thrashed and useless :p

My Mac and PC desktops at work:

Attachments

• mactop.jpg
    mactop.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 122
  • pctop.jpg
    pctop.jpg
    405.3 KB · Views: 113
  • mactop.jpg
    mactop.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 124
  • pctop.jpg