Post Your Desktop Wallpaper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud121

Established Member
In an effort to revive the whole "Post a Picture of Yourself" topic a couple years back (the good ol' days... :)), I got the idea that we can show off our desktop wallpaper. Here's mine to kick it off (It shouldn't be much of a surprise :D):

Attachments

• Phantasy_Hero.jpg
    Phantasy_Hero.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 84
  • Phantasy_Hero.jpg
    Phantasy_Hero.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 85
Please no... This thread has been killed to death by every forum in existence.

Also, I don't know if Ice would be too happy with bandwidth issues if everyone starts attaching a big desktop pic. :ph34r:

Or how about we only post them if we made them ourselves (and it's not crap just to have something to post)

Well, if this isn't closed and this is hosted on my site (speaking of which, Ice, read your PMs) then here's mine:

desktop005.jpg

If this topic is changed or closed, then um, scroll down and ignore my post.

I'd just post a screenshot of my desktop... cept that I'm running dual monitor and those always come out really funky lol. So I'll just toss a link up to my desktop that I'm hosting lol.

flame_of_recca_003.jpg

One of the most awesome manga/animes (the manga is better imho) in the world.

This tiled. Don't want to waste the memory on a big desktop image.

Attachments

• storms.jpg
    storms.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 79
  • storms.jpg
    storms.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 90
I remember, I used to have the same problem... used to use solid background colors to make up for that lol. Now it's not really an issue lol.

It wouldn't be a "problem" if I wasn't running two IRC bots, two P2P programs, AIM, ICQ, DVDx (DVD to VCD program), SpamEater Pro, WinAmp, and ShoutCast at all times plus whatever browsers (usualy two windows at a time), CorelDraw, WordPad (usualy three at a time when scripting PHP), WS_FTP, two e-mail clients, AOL, and/or a CDR burner all at once. :flamethrower: Just a little bit of overkill on what I have one system doing. My other computer (which has the Windows-included Sandstone image tiled for its desktop) isn't in my sole care, but is often running DVD2AVI and/or TMPGEnc when I run into a DVD that won't work with DVDx. That system doesn't have a DVD-ROM though, so I have to rip it across the network (tying up both computers for about 30 minutes).

My current Wallpaper

Attachments

• Phantasy_Star_II.jpg
    Phantasy_Star_II.jpg
    324.2 KB · Views: 83
  • Phantasy_Star_II.jpg
    Phantasy_Star_II.jpg
    324.2 KB · Views: 85
Originally posted by Gallstaff@Nov 7, 2003 @ 09:47 PM

Washu fucking owns

Oh my god! Did Gallstaff and I just agree on something?! Hell is freezing over people! Heh.. I prefer Ryoko myself. She was more badass. :smokin: Kyone is the hottest though :blush: :drool: :drool:

My other wallpaper (I switch between the top one, the one I just posted, and now this one (stretched), pretty often).

Attachments

• Rolf.jpg
    Rolf.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 87
  • Rolf.jpg
    Rolf.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 83
Nothing much to see, so i shrunk it.

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 73