Preferred Sega Saturn CD Case

lordofduct

Established Member
I just got my hands on my first ever PAL game... PDS (I dont know how I keep coming across this game when its valued so high)

PDS.jpg

This is the first time I ever got my hands on a PAL game and I sat and examined the case a little. I here from people PAL cases suck butt, but I dont know I like this case a lot more then the US case. So what case do you prefer????

Oh and that box underneath is the kick ass crystal clear xbox case... OH YEAH!!!!

I hate the giant US cases with a passion. They break too easily. I've never gotten a PAL game either, so I voted for the Japanese cases.

There were a few US games in regular jewel cases however.

I like the Jap Saturn case (same as the EUR/JAP MegaCD cases), and is my second favorite videogame CD case there is. First would be the DreamCast cases. :)

I like the US cases in theory, but they do consume more space, and they do break right at the hinges if you're not careful.

Originally posted by Berty@Sun, 2004-11-07 @ 01:28 PM

The cardboard PAL cases suck; especially if anything goes wrong with them; then your stuffed!

[post=123009]Quoted post[/post]​

They sure do.

There's yet another sort of PAL case that some EA games used that's more like a VHS cassette case.

Hmmm... Can't vote, since my preference is the DVD cases most of my games have ended up in. (Many of my Saturn games were bought CD-only, former rental units. I then ended up printing my own DVD case sized art for them all.)

Back