Qwest DSL

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

FLEABttn

Website
www.fleabttn.com
Why not just switch over to the new Cable Internet company that will replace @home? When @home left my area, we were automatically switched over to @attbi withing a few days.

Supergrom

Website
Visit site
you need to either do that weird stuff described at that page (which i never could get to work, i think i have one of the dc modems that just doesnt work.) or get a broadband adapter, which go for around $150, IF you can find one.

Cloud121

Website
www.geocities.com
Quote: from FLEABttn on 6:59 pm on Jan. 1, 2002

Why not just switch over to the new Cable Internet company that will replace @home? When @home left my area, we were automatically switched over to @attbi withing a few days.

No... I'm talking the WHOLE @Home thing. Excite@Home. We all lose our Internet on February 28.

lancastoor

Website
Visit site
ummm

i dont get yer question.. How did you have it hooked up under @home that you cant replicate with the DSL?

i thought @home was a broadband provider.. so why wouldnt you be in the same boat as before?

i guess if your that addicted to choppy laggy terrible gameplay you can pay the 5-10 bucks a month for a dialup provider (you dont need unlimited access unless you actually spend 24/7 online with the DC)

(edit: liksang sells BBA's at the usual liksang price)

(Edited by lancastoor at 12:34 pm on Jan. 2, 2002)