Radiant Silvergun

Hi everyone

I've finally bit the bullet and bought myself a copy of Radiant Silvergun (I know... just before the prices fall!).

I received it today and my absolute joy turned to horror as soon as I started reading the manual. it's matte, rather than gloss!

Does anyone have an original copy of RS - just need someone to confirm that their manual is glossy like all other Jap Saturn games before I go back to the seller.

Thanks!

Karny said:
Hi everyone

I've finally bit the bullet and bought myself a copy of Radiant Silvergun (I know... just before the prices fall!).

I received it today and my absolute joy turned to horror as soon as I started reading the manual. it's matte, rather than gloss!

Does anyone have an original copy of RS - just need someone to confirm that their manual is glossy like all other Jap Saturn games before I go back to the seller.

Thanks!

hiya Karny , i recommend asking this question over at Racketboy Forums as the guys over there know a lot about Saturn stuff. Also the Forum is quite active and you should get a reply back at a quick rate.

s8n

s8n187 said:
hiya Karny , i recommend asking this question over at Racketboy Forums as the guys over there know a lot about Saturn stuff. Also the Forum is quite active and you should get a reply back at a quick rate.

s8n

Thanks s8n!

s8n187 said:

s8n

I thought Racketboy forum was dead (at least sega branch) with people speaking of everything except the topic.

Back