Rare Saturn/DC games/hardware

Taelon

Established Member
Aight, so before I hit up eBay with its miserable fees (not to mention PayPal's fees)... me try this here for now... I have some Saturn stuff and some Dreamcast stuff for sale... let me just throw this out in the open, plus my asking prices, and see who's interested, then I'll add details.

(BTW, I'm in Ohio, United States... All prices in US dollars, obviously...)

Saturn Twin Sticks - the way Virtual On is meant to be played... solid and heavy metal base and very high-quality dual joysticks with microswitches... A lot better than the Dreamcast twin sticks, I hear. Asking $79

DC 3-in-1 Converter - this is AFAIK the only converter that enables you to use the Saturn twin sticks on a Dreamcast, thus allowing you to play Oratorio Tangram in all its glory, too Also accepts analog/digital Saturn and PSX gamepads, a keyboard (think Typing of the Dead) or mouse, and the Saturn steering wheel. Asking $19

Akumajo Dracula X (Konami) - Japanese Saturn version of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night with stunning cover and manual art, two extra rooms in the game as well as the ability to play as any of the 3 characters (Alucard, Richter, Maria) right from the start. Mint shape, no spine card. Asking $55

Wipeout XL - Unlike the regular Wipeout which saw a U.S. release, this one's a rare Japanese import. Incredibly good graphics and speed and a killer soundtrack to boot. This was also released in Europe only as Wipeout 2097. Asking $45

Saturn Music School 2 - very, very rare import set including a Saturn CD and a MIDI interface (!!!) so you can hook up any MIDI keyboard to the Saturn and learn how to play with the included software or compose your own music. Disc, manual and interface come in the original retail box. Asking $95

And finally, I have a Dreamcast laser lens pickup which I got from Lik-Sang a good while ago. It didn't work in my Dreamcast, so I had them send me a replacement which again didn't work. Lens moves but laser does not light up. I'm assuming it's fine but may not be compatible with American Dreamcasts, or maybe just certain HKT models? No idea, but if anybody can use this (still new and mint)... Asking $24

So... There ya go... Anxiously awaiting responses in this thread.

EDIT: Hehe, I forgot. I can accept personal and cashier's checks, money orders and PayPal. I have perfect eBay feedback, too...my account is taelonusa and my feedbacks are here.

As there seems to be no interest for the above items around here, I shall proceed to list them on eBay. If you're curious, look me up there as 'taelonusa'... and if you do want something off the list after all, you're still free to PM me...

Back