Recommend: Where can I buy a Pseudo Saturn cart ready to go?

About a year or so ago I ordered a Pseudo Saturn cart from Pug's Treasures Reproductions. From what he posted later was he has some medical issues that prevent him from having enough time to do the modded carts.
Since then I've been trying to find another source to purchase a fully functional Pseudo Saturn. I want to be able to play backups & imports, I wished the cart were able to keep the save function. But I know that is disabled to make room for the Pseudo Saturn Kai program.

I have a USA Saturn.

Thanks for your time and effort

On 2018/09/23 à 04:42 JST, you sent me a very similar inquiry by email, and I replied you at 2018/09/24 20:55 JST.
After that, I didn't had any reply from you.

I honestly don't care if you're interested or not in the modder I introduced to you in my reply : I personally don't do Action Replay cart modding, and don't want any commission fee for introducing somebody to someone else.
But I'm not a bloody email answering robot, so it would had been appreciated to receive at least something like "Ah thank you for the info. I consider about it later." in exchange of the time I spent (wasted ?) replying you.
(And if you want to answer this post with something like "oops, sorry it was in my spam folder", don't waste your time)

Yes, this post is harsh, but that's frustrating to take time in answering such kind of inquiries, and not receiving any feedback after that.

Back