GDMenu Theme Manager

[Release] GDMenu Theme Manager 1.15

RazorX updated GDMenu Theme Manager with a new update entry:

GDMenu Theme Manager

gTPkPqa.png

3mA4A87.png

Update (11/03/2024)
  • Updated 'GDMenu Theme Manager' to v1.14 to include and support the latest version of 'OpenMenu RC1' (Dated: 11.03.24).
  • Included the latest version of 'GDMENU Card Manager v2.0.0'.
  • Added support for applying 10 custom themes (10 being the max) to OpenMenu's GDMenu layout, You can apply multiple themes without closing my manager...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Love this app... but in the latest version I'm getting an error when trying to apply an openmenu theme. When I hit apply, I get an unhandled exception error (windows) that says it can't locate bg_l.pvr in the main app folder. "Could not find file "c:\games\GDMenu Theme Manager v1.15\bg_l.pvr"

Love this app... but in the latest version I'm getting an error when trying to apply an openmenu theme. When I hit apply, I get an unhandled exception error (windows) that says it can't locate bg_l.pvr in the main app folder. "Could not find file "c:\games\GDMenu Theme Manager v1.15\bg_l.pvr"
yeah this can happen with the newest OS's as to make the pvr's it uses an external app via a batch file my app makes and runs then removes and windows may not like this, run my theme manager as administrator and this should fix the issue.

Back