Resident Evil CODE: Veronica

MasterAkumaMatata

Established Member
a.k.a. Biohazard CODE: Veronica

EVERYTHING YOU FEARED...

After narrowly surviving the horrific onslaught in Raccoon City, Claire Redfield now seeks clues in search of her missing brother, Chris. The Umbrella Corporation memo read:

"CONFIDENTIAL:pHASE I - RACCOON CITY. TEST COMPLETE

PHASE II - PARIS FACILITY. FULLY OPERATIONAL."

To her horror, she discovers Umbrella Corporation's insidious activities are not isolated to the remote, mid-western city. No. Something much larger is going on here.

Flesh-eating zombies, horrific beasts and even stranger mutations have spread to a global scale! Just how far does this twisted conspiracy extend? What is Umbrella Corporation really up to? And, who is behind this bio-tech terror?

...AND MORE

How do you kill a zombie? With :flamethrower: , of course ;)

Attachments

• RECV_FRONT.JPG
    RECV_FRONT.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 119
  • RECV_FRONT.JPG
    RECV_FRONT.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 124
  • RECV_BACK.JPG
    RECV_BACK.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 150
  • RECV_BACK.JPG
    RECV_BACK.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 139
  • RECV_CD1.JPG
    RECV_CD1.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 138
  • RECV_CD1.JPG
    RECV_CD1.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 129
  • RECV_CD2.JPG
    RECV_CD2.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 133
  • RECV_CD2.JPG
    RECV_CD2.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 128
  • RECV_FRONT.JPG
    RECV_FRONT.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 127
  • RECV_BACK.JPG
    RECV_BACK.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 147
  • RECV_CD1.JPG
    RECV_CD1.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 131
  • RECV_CD2.JPG
    RECV_CD2.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 122
This game had phenomenol atmosphere. It felt as tho I really was on that island with Claire. It's also great looking, even by todays standards.

I loved this game. I still do! :D

I absolutely loved the first disc, but once the second disc started it went down hill a bit. Some say it's the longest RE. Nah, the longest (for me anyway) was the 'Cube remake. Although CVC is pretty long.

Oh yeah and, Steve reminds me quite a bit of myself. :p

The full 3d environments were sweet, but the game was a bit too easy and not scary enough for a RE game. Still, I enjoyed it much more than RE3, which came out around the same time.

I think it was a great game, just finished the gc version and i loved it, but I don't cry for beating the game, now i got re 4 ;-)

I have got the DC jap version and the PAL Cube version. I am not sure, but i think that there are some differences between puzzle elements in the two. Can anybody else confirm this?

This game was good on the first disc.... but it got very weird (almost freaky) on the second disc. I couldnt be arsed to complete it.

Decent game, a lot better then RE3 and zero. Not as good as RE1 & 2 though.

I havent played 4 yet so I cant compare it to that.

I agree with everyone else in that the 1st disc was better then the second.

I remebering playing this on the DC. We got an import copy at my store. I played it to death. Man was it impressive; especially when compared to RE3.

I just hate the fact that Nemesis busts in on you throughout the whole game. After a while any shock value is lost and it just becomes disruptive to the gameplay. Makes the game extremely annoying to replay.

Originally posted by it290@Fri, 2005-02-18 @ 04:35 PM

I just hate the fact that Nemesis busts in on you throughout the whole game. After a while any shock value is lost and it just becomes disruptive to the gameplay. Makes the game extremely annoying to replay.

[post=129995]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah like the way his theme always played before he was about to turn up meaning there was little shock value about it.

The very similar MrX character in RE2's 2nd scenario was done a lot better as he always turned up when you least expected it. Particularly the room where you lit the 3 fires, that bit made me jump out of my skin.

Originally posted by axelblazeadam@Fri, 2005-02-18 @ 04:20 PM

Particularly the room where you lit the 3 fires, that bit made me jump out of my skin.

[post=130006]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, MrX is the man! :p

I'm lost.. :p

You people talk about RE3.. Yet RE: CV IS RE3!

"RE3" isn't even RE3. It's a side story. Capcom said so themselves in an interview years ago. Notice how it doesn't have nearly as much plot as RE or RE2? It just focused Jill's escape from Raccoon. That's all. They didn't slap the "3" on until the very last second.

In my opinion, there is no "RE3", Capcom just skipped a number.

Well, from that perspective, RE4 is a side story as well, seeing as it has little plot and almost no connection to the previous games.

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Fri, 2005-02-18 @ 10:48 PM

I'm lost.. :p

[post=130014]Quoted post[/post]​

You shouldn't be. We are simply referring to the name that is on the front of the cover/ or start of the title screen. No tricks there..

Back