Rez Soundtrack

I hear that one was never actually released but that the only way to get the music was to rip it from the game (something i have tried and failed at). Was wondering if there was anyone who could help me out (with instructions or something)

My biggest problem is that the rez game uses a weird file type and i'm kinda lost. Loved the game and wanted to hear the music more often. Any help is appreciated.

-Athrus

Actually there was a soundtrack released - it's called Gamer's Guide to Rez. The tracks are the original versions, somewhat different from the in-game versions.

There's also a rip of the game music floating around, I believe it used to be over on click-stick but the site's not up anymore. Anyhoo, if you ask over at the shmups.com forums someone there probably has it.

edit - the 'Gamer's Guide' versions were also released on 12" singles... i'd love to get my hands on those.

Originally posted by it290@Thu, 2005-12-22 @ 01:45 AM

Actually there was a soundtrack released - it's called Gamer's Guide to Rez. The tracks are the original versions, somewhat different from the in-game versions.

There's also a rip of the game music floating around, I believe it used to be over on click-stick but the site's not up anymore. Anyhoo, if you ask over at the shmups.com forums someone there probably has it.

edit - the 'Gamer's Guide' versions were also released on 12" singles... i'd love to get my hands on those.

[post=142723]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey, I got this disc.

Nice musics but I prefer the music when I play the game; it is diffcult to split apart the game and the music in REZ ;)

So there are also single CDs, rare items.

I actually prefer the Gamer's Guide versions mostly... AFAIK those were the original versions of the tunes, whereas the ones in the game are chopped up to fit the gameplay.

As for the singles, I don't believe they were released on CD at all.

Back