Rez

Meh, I'll stick to my Surround sound setup thanks
wink.gif

Rez sounds fantastic on it, the graphics are awesome too, well worth buying.

Also the difference between the DC and PS2 versions is that the DC one plays at 30fps and the PS2 one plays at 60fps.

Considering that the PS2 version prolly only draw half the horizontal lines every frame, it's no surprise they could double the framerate.

wink.gif

What is a good price to pick this game up for. If its anything like the panzer dragoon games then i want to get a copy of this.

:eek:mg:

I've just played Rez for the first time and I'm practically speechless.

*goes back to playing Rez*

Truly a work of art, it's one of my favorite Dreamcast games! UGA really lives up to the "Artists" in their name. the graphics, the sound, the feel, the fun, and replay value to boot! I own the japanese version (mostly because of the compatibility with SC5P2) but i have to say any PS2 or DC owner is nuts to miss this awesome game. :wub:

Originally posted by SEGAFan 3000DC@Sep 20, 2003 @ 07:43 AM

...any PS2 or DC owner is nuts to miss this awesome game. :wub:

I couldn't agree more.

I had absolutely no idea what I was missing out on. This has got to be one of the best games that I've ever played. :D

Most PS2 games are crap...

Same goes for the Xbox...

It's too many names and quick productions...

And almost no new ideas...

I can't count how many new game ideas that were tried out on the DC (same goes for the GC now)

Anyway, I got Rez a couple of months ago for the PS2 and now I'm gonna hunt down the DC original (as I recently got a DC, yay, finaly)

I love the game, it's fun and it has one of those strange twists...

It basicly builds on one of those strange things I use to do when I play games...

Starting to beat enemies following the rythm, making music with the in-game sfx and stuff...

:banana

dancing banana for this one ^_^

I have had it on DC since it first came out and I love it.

The lastability is amazing with all those bonus colour schemes/character skins.

Back