Saturn Contest: reminder

RockinB

Established Member
This years SEGA Saturn Coding Contest (C4 - 2006) has almost reached it's deadline for entry submissions. Only one month to go...

If you are interested to enter and you haven't already began to code, it's about time to start now ;) .

That was exactly what I thought the other day, when I decided to enter myself, again. So I'm curious what the other entries will look like. I guess you are curious, too. Well, I hope to see some of my old Saturndev friends entering this year, again.

I' like to participate as there was never so much prizes. But I still didn't finish my entry of last year :( and there i only one month to start to do something.

It's not such a big problem that there is only one month left. You just need to count that in when planning your entry. I'm quite sure that I will do some sort of 3d tunnel racing game, maybe I could turn it into some Sonic-like game.

Dont worry VBT I havent started either unfortunately... school has kept me ubber busy. Most nights I barely make it home, if only to sleep. Luckily I am able to do a project of my choosing for one of my classes so I can port it to saturn for the contest :).

After numerous requests, I agree to extend the contest for one month. The new deadline is december 31st 2006. I hope it's enough time for you, guys. See you at the deadline, friends!

Back