Saturn Mod Chips

I found a website that is selling saturn modchips for a very low prive, $4. This sounds like a great deal, but, the site looks a little shady, has anyone ever ordered from here before?

http://www.xinga.com/catalog.php?list=MOD%20CHIP

Its too bad that gamegizmos went out of buisness, I heard they had the best and most compatible saturn modchips.

If this site cant be trusted, how about these? They are a little more expensive but the site looks more professional:

http://jandaman.cybrhost.com/Merchant2/mer...tegory_Code=SAT

http://www.lan-kwei.com/saturnE/

While im at it............ is that a quality MPEG card on that last page?

Also....... I have an old model 20 pin saturn, shoudl I buy the chip in advance in case I ever get a 21 pin because they might go out of stock or become impossible to find one day? Or should I not worry about that?

yeah, I heard of them. They are the ones with the Nintendo VCD consoles! And of course the Genesis in a PSone casing.

But you absolutely must check out they're "KF-2000"!!

It is "not a nintendo product but compatible"... keep clicking until you get the super blown-up image. You will see the poorest quality product ever! Strictly "dollar store in Haiti" quality. Even the screen is cheap wavey saran-wrap plastic! Blurrier than ever before!

I've ordered from jandaman before. I highly recommend him. I've honestly never had something shipped to me that fast before. He even stops in here on the boards sometimes. :)

why do these local stores only sell the chips? I'd pay extra for a modded system. I can't really solder very well. They'd profit.

probably because the shipping from obtaining and shipping the saturns to the final customers would eat into profits

Originally posted by jeff-20@Dec 9, 2003 @ 03:09 AM

why do these local stores only sell the chips? I'd pay extra for a modded system. I can't really solder very well. They'd profit.

jeff, what you need to do it's hook up wit my right hand saturn man, rabbit, he'll get yo saturn modded and lookin clean man, make that shit pop trunk and turn heads, and he ain't gonna fuck you either nephew, it took only bout 80 bucks though cuz i send my shit certified, made sure it made it to and fro to my door stop, feel me but you ain't gotta do nothing like that outrageous.

30 for his bill

20 for the mod

and plus shipping

that's a done deal right there man wit 3 screens, i'd give him a holla nephew, his credit is up to par and be sure to pay dues to it.

Originally posted by lethal_illuminati+Dec 9, 2003 @ 10:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lethal_illuminati @ Dec 9, 2003 @ 10:33 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-jeff-20@Dec 9, 2003 @ 03:09 AM

jeff, what you need to do it's hook up wit my right hand saturn man, rabbit, he'll get yo saturn modded and lookin clean man, make that shit pop trunk and turn heads, and he ain't gonna fuck you either nephew, it took only bout 80 bucks though cuz i send my shit certified, made sure it made it to and fro to my door stop, feel me but you ain't gotta do nothing like that outrageous.

30 for his bill

20 for the mod

and plus shipping

that's a done deal right there man wit 3 screens, i'd give him a holla nephew, his credit is up to par and be sure to pay dues to it. [/b][/quote]

are you could do it yourself for mod cost since its not hard to install

Back