Saturn Nights, Metal Slug, 3 dead saturns

I've got even more stuff for sale.

I've got Saturn Nights box set with 3d controller, in box, never used. $25

I've got Metal Slug for Saturn. No RAM cart! Game only. Small scratch on the disc, DOES NOT AFFECT THE GAME IN ANY WAY!

Of course, I can and will take a picture of the underside of the disc, and send it to any prospective buyer. $35

3 dead Saturns. I doesn't turn on, the other two won't boot a disc. I can fix 'em, but don't have the time anymore.

I have absolutely no idea whatsoever what they're worth. So i'll say $50 for all 3 plus shipping. If i'm way off, please let me know.

I have much more coming. Keep an eye out.

I haven't sold a single thing yet, so if interested in anything, please let me know soon.

i might want the saturn that doesnt power on.what do you think is wrong with it,what ver is it,and whats your best price shiped to 37620?

Get at me asap

AIM: thuglove4you99

EM:95talon@charter.net

Damn, does this man really have to go to this much trouble to sell a Metal Slug for $35!@?!@?! Buy that freakin' Metal Slug, people!

Originally posted by it290@Wed, 2005-07-20 @ 06:59 PM

Damn, does this man really have to go to this much trouble to sell a Metal Slug for $35!@?!@?! Buy that freakin' Metal Slug, people!

[post=136994]Quoted post[/post]​

Haha! Thanks!

It's all still up for sale. I'm about to auction everything off though.

So if interestd in anything from either post, now's the time to let me know!

Originally posted by zx7ninja@Thu, 2005-07-21 @ 02:06 PM

Haha! Thanks!

It's all still up for sale. I'm about to auction everything off though.

So if interestd in anything from either post, now's the time to let me know!

[post=137033]Quoted post[/post]​

didnt you see my post?

Originally posted by thuglove@Thu, 2005-07-21 @ 04:14 PM

didnt you see my post?

[post=137038]Quoted post[/post]​

Crap!

I did see it, but forgot to reply. Sorry!

I have no idea what's wrong with it. It's been a while since I looked at them. I'll test it tonight. I guess i'd ask say 15 bucks apiece for them. If you wanted all 3 i'd do 35 SHIPPED. For three saturns, even for parts, I thinlk that's a good deal.

(35 shipped only in the 48 continental states, though, anywhere else would be extra)

OK,

I'm testing all 3 Saturns now.

Saturn 1:

Model 2 Saturn. Boots, but will not read discs. In the Saturn's menu, where you can play cd's, the two green balls that are normally on the left and right are instead red (or purple or something close, i'm colorblind)

CD drive will not spin. I suspect the drive is bad, or there's a bad cable connection.

(I fixed a saturn with this exact problem once by changing a cable, don't know if the same fix will work on this one though)

Saturn 2:

Model 2, Same problem, except the 2 balls are yellow. Also, CD cover spring popped, so door will not lift on it's own.

Saturn 3:

Model 1, turns on, but no video.

dam dood you must not want to sell anything because i emailed,PM'ed ya and still havent recived a reply.whats up with dat?

Back