Saturn Systems (Couple Region Modded Ones) & few games FS

SYSTEM 1:

A Complete Mark 2 (Round Button) System. With 1 Controller, 1 A/V Cable, and Power Cord -- They're all in good condition.

A US - Japan Region Selector on the upper right hand corner.

$75

DSC01835.jpg

SYSTEM 2:

Bare unit only! (No controllers or cords of any kind.) Light scuffs on case.

US-JP Region switch between the controller port.

$35

DSC01831.jpg
DSC01832.jpg

SYSTEM 3:

Bare unit only! (No controllers or cords of any kind.) Light scuffs on case.

NOT modded. Barebone US system.

$15

DSC01833.jpg
DSC01834.jpg

Shipping for systems will be

Canada - $13

US - $17

Europe - $43 (gasp!)

A few games for sale --

US GAMES (all US games complete with case & manual)

---------------

Fighters Megamix - $15

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 - $15

Worldwide Soccer 98 - $15

JP GAMES

---------------

Fighting Vipers - $2 (CD & Manual)

Enemy Zero - $3 (4 CDs, back and front insert)

Virtual On - $2 (complete, but manual a bit worn)

Unfortunately, combining the crap-tastic postal rates of Canada Post and the oversize cases of US Saturn Jewel cases mean high shipping rates for US games ->

Canada - $10

US - $11

Shipping for Japanese games are much less,

Canada - $3

US - $4

Of course, I can combine shipping for systems and/or games, and this is clearly the best way to go.

I try to charge what it'll cost me for shipping. If the postal rates+package costs for me are somehow much less than I thought, I'll gladly refund the difference (and I have done this multiple times on my own accord.)

All prices quote in US$, I'll take paypal for payments. I have 100% feedback on my ebay user id - wspark.

Uhh... I know I might sound stupid for saying this, but region modded means it can play burned games right? I'm a bit of a noob at all this modded saturn stuff so please bear with me.

Region modded means you can play games from outside the console's native region. In this case they are US Saturns that can also play Japanese games.

The Saturn has a region check as well as the infamous outer ring check that stops you playing burnt games.

^ What he said.

In order to play CD-R games, you'll need to install a separate modchip (~$20 or so).

You can also use a swap trick to play CD-R games, and some folks say that it's 100% fine to that, and some say it'll eventually damage the motor. Personally, I just can't be bothered to swap a game every time I want to play something, so I'd just go with a modchip option if playing CDRs are important to you.

^ What he said.

In order to play CD-R games, you'll need to install a separate modchip (~$20 or so).

Still, these modchips by themselves will NOT allow you to play Japanese games. You'll still need a region-modded system like the ones above, or a converter cart in conjunction to play import titles (original or burned).

There are some other roundabout ways to defeat both region/copy protection schemes such as disc swapping and changing region codes on a burned game, but they're all kind of a pain-in-the-ass to do, and is no where near as convenient as having a modded (region and/or copy protection defeated) systems.

Do you still have the region mod'd saturn for sale?

Back