Sega Saturn Movie Converter

Hello!

This is my first post. Searching around the google about Sega Saturn system, I found this forum! I'm from Brazil, so I'm sorry for any english errors :)

I'm here to ask for some help. Unfortunately, there are a few tools to work on this system. I have some tools for Sega Saturn (some of them, I found here in this forum) after a long, long search around the google. Here in Brazil, we translated 3 games for Sega Saturn: Rayman, Legend of Oasis and Mortal Kombat 2. Now, I'm planning to translate the game Magic Knights Rayearth into Portuguese Language. I've coded a script dumper/inserter (works 100%) and some graphics I can edit. But the problem is:

I can't convert back the videos to *.CPK format in order to reinsert them into the ISO. The videos are in *.CPK format. I have a CPKPlayer and I have a CPK->AVI Converter too. The conversion to AVI format is perfect (audio and video). Using the *.AVI format, I can edit the way I want. It's needed to put a subtitle in the videos, because the video language is english.

I found a tool called AVIToSaturn. I used the tool convert the new *.AVI to *.CPK format. The video is converted perfectly, but the audio... Argh!!! The audio is corrupted! It's scratched!

Removing the audio, I can convert *.AVI to *.CPK sucessfully and reinsert the video without any problem. But removing the audio, the game will be very weird!

There's a tool that converts AVI to CPK (video and audio) perfectly? I searched, but I can't find!

Please, help!

Thank you very much!

Back