Sega Saturn multigame cd 3 in 1 or more

Hello guys,

I'm rookie in this forum. i'm brazilian. Sorry for english errors.

I would like to know how to burning more than 1 iso in one cd for sega saturn. It's possible?

Exists any tutorial about this?

Thanks.

Sorry if this subject already talked.

Do you mean more then one homebrew demo, or more then one commercial game rip?

If game rip, I don't believe thats possible -- at least not easily. For homebrew, there is ATLAS that can help with this.

I´m still been look my spaw multicd game and i have notice exist any common files with other games like abs.txt, bib.txt. I notice too exits one file called 0 in hex i believe it load the menu game.

this help us to burn a multigame cd?

The abs.txt, bib.txt, as well as some similar files are required for all saturn games -- the "txt" files only need to exist, the contents really don't matter.

Multibooting a disc would be extremely difficult for multiple commercial games, as you would need to likely create a bootloader program as well as modify the commercial games as well -- I'm not sure this is even possible.

You'd have better luck just laying out the very small amount of cash CDRs require.

Hello Dibz. the name of enterprise for my game is spaz. Sorry,

We have in cd a file called "0" and into this file is the loaders game. I would substitute these names for the names of games i want build in cd image and add the files the games i wanted?thanks

Back