Altered Beast (PS2)

Astro Boy (PS2)

Blood Will Tell (PS2)

ESPN NBA 2005 (PS2, Xbox)

ESPN NFL 2005 (PS2, Xbox)

ESPN NHL 2005 (PS2, Xbox)

Football Manager 2005 (PC)

Headhunter Redemption (PS2, Xbox)

Eastside Hockey Manager (working title, PC)

Otogi 2 (Xbox)

OutRun 2 (Xbox)

Sega SuperStars (PS2)

Sonic Heroes (PC)

Sonic Mega Collection Plus (PS2)

SPIKEOUT Battle Street (Xbox)

Warhammer Online (PC)

Worms Forts Under Siege (PS2, Xbox, PC)

Most interesting to me is Sonic Mega Collection Plus, heres hoping that the plus will be Sonic CD. Hopefully more games will be revealed during E3 as well

Sega's Confirmed E3 line up

Hmm.. Headhunter Redemption eh? Could be promising. Also, I guess Altered Beast wasn't canned after all?

Cube games.. yeah, good point. You'd think at least Spikeout would have made it, but oh well.

Yeah, Headhunter is looking to be a purchase, and I wonder if the new Spikeout will be any good. Also, were they talking about Warhammer Fantasy or Warhammer 40,000? I was just talking to my friend about it the other day, all but maybe one or two of the 40k titles have SUCKED (and one of those was Epic and not regular 40k). They needed a new developer.

Edit: It is Fantasy, but I didn't realize it was an MMORPG! Warhammer Online - look for the Sega logo on the bottom. Never thought I'd see that... this will give them some experience with a true MMORPG.

Year Headhunter was great, very underated. I liked the fact that it was more action orientated then most games of its type, as it didnt overuse the stealth element, something which many game do nowadays.

Also the news reports were hilarious. :D

The fact that there are no new Sonic games, nor any 'Cube games, is greatly disappointing to me.

When I was undecided about whether to get an Xbox or a Gamecube, it was Yuji Naka's prediction that Sonic games would be going to Gamecube that won me over. And I got nothing but re-releases, and one multi-platform title. What crap.

But I can look forward to Otogi 2, Outrun 2, and SPIKEOUT.

Hm... That's what SoE has listed...

Maybe SoA and/or SoJ have some 'Cube games lined up..... (Besides VF)

Well, they do have Amazing Island and Puyo Puyo Fever. I think it's just those three.

On a related note, the videos of Virtua Fighter Quest make it look pretty cool. I'm looking forward to it.

I read in Nintendo Power that SEga was releasing Puyo Puyo Fever on Gamecube in the US.

It won't. At least, I'd be willing to bet that it won't. The music on Sonic CD, while simplistic by today's standards, did take up a lot of space on the disk. It most likely wouldn't fit on the disk.

It'll probably just include more bonus material on Sonic and such. For example, the trailers for Sonic Advance 2 and Sonic Adventure 2: Battle will likely be replaced with trailers for Sonic Advance 3 and Sonic Heroes.

Originally posted by it290+May 6, 2004 @ 08:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(it290 @ May 6, 2004 @ 08:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Space Hulk was a sweet WH game.[/b]

It was one of the two I was thinking of, I can't even remember the name of the Epic one. The only thing wrong with that game was that it had no real system of armor or anything. If they hit you, or you walked into flames from a flamer (which was not remotely like the ones used in the tabletop/novels), you died. Instantly. Space Marines, especially Terminators, are tougher than that. Terminators are even typically able to ignore being on fire, like vehicles.

<!--QuoteBegin-it290
@May 7, 2004 @ 12:18 AM

Dude, it would EASILY fit on the disc, even uncompressed.[/quote]

Yes, yes it would. But some light compression would let you fit boatloads more, if you had any need for that.

I really know to little about all these games, but these are the games that I reccon might be good.

Astro Boy (PS2)

Blood Will Tell (PS2)

Headhunter Redemption (PS2, Xbox)

Sega SuperStars (PS2)

Worms Forts Under Siege (PS2, Xbox, PC)

Maybe even good enough to hook up my PS2 again. :p

Astro Boy for GBA is the game that I'm really waiting for. That game is going to be friggin' awesome.

Back