Selling a ton of gen, saturn, ps etc etc stuff

Anyone HERE interested in anything we can work something out so you don't have to go through auction duration and or bid wars for anything. ( CONTACT me via email. slipknotted33@yahoo.com )

Also adding a V-saturn jap version with games tomorrow sometime.

PS Don't pay the Saturn auction price any mind. That's mainly just to bring attention to it. If iI don't get the price I am looking for I will be breaking that entire auction into pieces if anyone is looking for something imparticular

Also I add stuff almost daily or atleast weekly so add me to your favorites incase in the future I pick up something you like.

I have a mint complete Lunar eternal and silver star both with guides and also vay in mint with guide all for the sega cd.. Undecided if I am selling those though. Offers are welcome.

I am looking for a MINT Master of Monsters for the genesis. incase anyone wants to work a trade somehow.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ2...sZslipknotted33

you've got some very good games for sale, I'm sure many will fetch nice prices.

I'm interested in M.U.S.H.A. for genesis, but I'm positive it will sell for more mony than I will/could ever offer. Good luck with your sales!

I went ahead and broke down that large saturn lot with the region modded saturn. ANyone interested take a look !

I doubt I will be going cheap on anything in that lot as it tied up alot of money. Was long and expensive getting some of those games lol.

I just recently purchased a Sega Cd ( 2nd time 1st being when it was first released ) again and am really enjoying it. I have a hard time deciding which system to keep. I am just old school as PS1 and PS2 do not do it for me. I still love my Genesis and the Sega cd games so I decided to let my entire saturn collection go save for a few games I had extra's of for original discs.

I did make sure to make copies of every iso and bin though lol

Back