Selling my camera.

Cloud121

Established Member
I've decided to sell my digital camera.

Aiptek Pocket DV4100M

Built on the Pocket DV3100's successful platform, the New Pocket DV4100M is a multi-functional DV camera designed for capturing precious moments anytime, anywhere. It's equipped with a 4 mega-pixel resolution, 4X digital zoom, and microphone. The Pocket DV4100M features a 3-in-1 solution including video recording with MPEG-4 technology to give you VHS quality videos, 4 mega-pixel resolution for still photos, and voice message recording.

5-in-1Multi-Function Design:

Digital Still Camera, Digital Camcorder,  PC Camera, Voice Recorder, Removable Hard Disk and Compact Flash Card Reader.

Max. Resolution up to 4 Mega-Pixel:

Equipped with 2 Mega-pixel CMOS sensor, the still image resolution of the Pocket DV4100M is enhanced to 4 Mega pixels to deliver high quality photographs.

High Compression MPEG-4 for Recording Movies:

MPEG-4 is the ideal way to store video clips in a highly compact format. With Pocket DV4100M, not only can you shoot more pictures and movies, but You can share them over the Internet by e-mail, posting on Web pages or viewing on PC or television.

1.5" TFT Color LCD  Display:

Review and Playback Video Clips and Pictures in Real Time.  The TFT LCD Display Combines Striking Realism and Intuitive Interface for the Best Image Every Time!

Digital Zoom:

4x Real Time Digital Zoom Allows you to Zoom In/Out While Recording Video!

Playback Options:

Connect the Pocket DV4100M to your TV/VCR to Playback Video Clips and/or Pictures, or Playback Directly on the Built-in 1.5" Color LCD.

Removable Hard Disk and Compact FlashCard Reader:

In Addition to the Internal Memory, the Pocket DV4100M also Allows you to Expand the Memory Capacity to Record and  Snapshot.  Store Any Type of Data on the Camera and Take it with you.  It Works like a Removable Hard Disk and Compact Flash Card Reader

512 MB Compact Flash Card

USB Compact Flash Reader

You get all this in the box as well:

Manual

Tripod

USB Cable

A/V Cables

Carrying Case

Wrist Strap

Software CD

The camera and it's accessories come in it's original packaging. The Compact Flash card, and USB Reader are stand-alone.

I'm asking $200.

Post or PM me if interested.

ill buy it! ill talk to you tomorrow on GAIM.

My stupid digi i got for xmas already broke... on new years! I can either get my money back for it, or replace it. UMMM, if it breaks that easy, i want something else and this sounds good.

Back