Snatcher and mp3

Two years ago I downloaded the iso and the mp3 (these came from different webs). Some of them were so bad that the game did not load in some places. I fixed that problem cutting the extra silence at the end (there is a web with the total time of mp3). Now, I am replaying the game (it is more than a game, it is a great experience) and there are a lot of mp3 out of sync. So after getting everybody bored, please, if anyone has mp3 in good state, tell me when the sound starts in every mp3. I know the total length but I do not know when the sound starts and the trial error is very tiring.

You seem to have downloaded an ever-so popular rip that was floating on the net. I had track 12 corrupted (was avaliable somewhere else). All tracks had 2 seconds silence in the beginning. Track 5 had the proper length, and I had to remove the silence from the beginning and add it to it's end. It must be 19 seconds in length, otherwise the super-cool-intro wouldn't load.

So, check your tracks: in all of them the sound should start right in the beginning of the track, without any silent delays. It seems you removed the silence in the wrong part of the tracks.

Load them into an audio editor that allows you to see the waveform (you may need to convert them to .WAV). The silence is clearly visible.

Thank you very much ;) . Then I will cut all the begining noise (and I will add it at the end). I hope this helps other people.

Snatcher rules :bow

I have a copy that came with a Sega CD lot I bought on eBay years back (I later bought the real thing.). It's been setting around gathering dust for years. I've only played about 10 min into it.. but it seemed to work fine. PM me and it's yours if you want it. I can drop it in an envelope and mail it to your for free, if you're in the States.

Back