So, Phantasy Star 2 remake screenshots and all

I saw a picture in a magazine where Palma wasnt destroyed maybe they could do that with this version.

Hells yeah.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Tue, 2004-11-30 @ 01:40 AM

Oh how it keeps the original feel while still making it so damn gorgeous!!!!!

[post=124710]Quoted post[/post]​

That remains to be seen.

Originally posted by Nadius@Wed, 2004-12-01 @ 12:33 AM

I'm still not quite sold on the new look of the characters. :(

[post=124789]Quoted post[/post]​

Dammit, am I the only one who likes the new look? Just shorten Nei's ears a bit, and everything's perfect.

I also really like the new look, for the most part. However, I think they could have done a better job on Rolf's hair. I mean, compare your sig pic and your avatar, Rolf. Doesn't the sig hair look a bit more dynamic?

Oh, well. It's still great to have a remake. Nice job, Sega. Pat yourselves on the back.

Now, how 'bout Phantasy Star 5? :beerchug

Edit: Actually, those images have now made we want to start playing the second one again. But alas, I'm still stuck. Oh, well. It's still fun to wander around and level up just in case I ever move on.

Originally posted by reX dart: eskimo spy@Wed, 2004-12-01 @ 10:40 AM

I also really like the new look, for the most part. However, I think they could have done a better job on Rolf's hair. I mean, compare your sig pic and your avatar, Rolf. Doesn't the sig hair look a bit more dynamic?

Oh, well. It's still great to have a remake. Nice job, Sega. Pat yourselves on the back.
I agree on both counts. Most of the changes look good, but Rolf's hair could be better.

Back