Sonic Xreme....

:drool: Wow!!! I would love to be able to play this... but the asking price is way more than I could ever afford for a few minutes of demo play... even for sonic.

We should all pitch in and make a bid on it and make it freely distributed to all.

"I guess the point I'm getting at is that, for better or for worse, this small little demo IS Sonic X-Treme for the Saturn."

yet it's on a mega cd disc?

Originally posted by Dyne@Tue, 2005-09-13 @ 03:29 PM

"I guess the point I'm getting at is that, for better or for worse, this small little demo IS Sonic X-Treme for the Saturn."

yet it's on a mega cd disc?

[post=139582]Quoted post[/post]​

I've had a few Saturn betas on Mega CD disc. Kind of weird but it's not uncommon.

I don't see why they wouldn't be on Mega CD-Rs... all a Mega CD-R is, is a regular CD-R. The Saturn would except it, and at the price CD-R went for back then it is wise to use old CD-Rs from when they were developing games on the MegaCD

I'll wait though, there is NO way I'd be getting the original beta of it unless I pulled together 3K, so I'll wait... it'll be leeked sooner or later.

damn money grubbing developer though... come on expecting in the thousands from the get go. Personally I say "prick"... but that is me

If i could buy it then i would be dumping it for all to share. I fi t was Shenmue or VF 3 for saturn then i would be more likely to sell a kidney to raise the funds.

Originally posted by Berty@Wed, 2005-09-14 @ 12:50 PM

If i could buy it then i would be dumping it for all to share.

Me too, but I just can't justify putting down $1000+ for a demo disc. :/

[edit] make that over $1500 :blink:

[edit #2] $3000?!? :eek:mg: :looney

Originally posted by mal@Wed, 2005-09-14 @ 12:50 AM

Me too, but I just can't justify putting down $1000+ for a demo disc. :/

[edit] make that over $1500 :blink:

[edit #2] $3000?!? :eek:mg: :looney

[post=139595]Quoted post[/post]​

$3000? I'd gladly pay that and then some to be able to get a playable copy of Saturn VF3.

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Wed, 2005-09-14 @ 01:22 AM

$3000? I'd gladly pay that and then some to be able to get a playable copy of Saturn VF3.

[post=139596]Quoted post[/post]​

That's because you have no common sense... :huh

Originally posted by Zziggy00@Wed, 2005-09-14 @ 11:52 AM

That's because you have no common sense... :huh

[post=139613]Quoted post[/post]​

That, and I'll do whatever it takes to get that lone playable copy in Sega's vault. :p :D

Yeah, but then you're from Iowa. :p

Your point? :p

Hard to believe you guys think I'm crazy, yet you all know that VF pretty much controls my life. :D

We have plenty of room, ever been to minnesota? Oh wait..Iowa, yeah, you got more room. And corn. At least we got fish, heh.

Too lazy to read the huge thread over att assembler , anyone know who won it? and if that person intends to rip it;)

Yeah, a collector won for 2500$, won't rip the disc, but is gonna give some HQ video.

The 3000$ community thing was a scam.

I was under the impression that the winner was a serious collector and would not be releasing it, hence my question.

Back