Sonic Xtreme LEAKED?

The guy from http://www.hacking-cult.org/ seems to be a real jerk. He's left an offensive comment on my site since I didn't put a link to his site (which I didn't even know existed).

He claimed I didn't site the source -- which I did/

I credited my friend from Saturn Torrents that sent me an email and i posted all the links he passed on to me.

The dude really knows how to make friends...

Hey Racket, the torrent that you link to on your site has no seeds.

It makes it hard to verify it's status. :/

Originally posted by mal@Sat, 2006-04-01 @ 04:48 PM

Hey Racket, the torrent that you link to on your site has no seeds.

It makes it hard to verify it's status. :/

[post=145407]Quoted post[/post]​

Are you sure ? I'm downloading it, i'm at 74%. Yesterday it was quite fast

and hoped to get it in less than one hour, now i'm not sure i'll get it tonight.

It could just be me, but most people I see in the swarm are stuck around 74% and there's no apparent seed. *shrug*

Originally posted by lordofduct@Sat, 2006-04-01 @ 12:26 PM

damn this thing downloads fast!

250Kbytes/second right now.

[post=145416]Quoted post[/post]​

D/Ling too. I'm getting 120 odd kbytes at 12%. Hope it finishes...

I'm 99.999999% sure it's a fake. Read this the posts here: http://www.hacking-cult.org/

Apparently they already got a cease and desist order? In 24 hours? I call bullshit.

Edit: On the other hand the pictures they posted seem to be genuinely new. I've never seen those shots before.

racketboy: what offensive comment? I don't recall posting anything on your site. But it could be someone else who was angry that you didn't write who leaked it.

I suspected as much... but hey, don't want to be left out under any chance of it being legite.

My compliments go out to DRX... good fool.

I was getting worried as no one fooled me around town yesterday and I wanted to be fooled so bad.

I actually had a feeling I was fooled by a concert last night. I was to see Mount Sims and the place they were to play was all closed up when we got there. I was very excited thinking I was fooled in a big way... but alas I was wrong... the bassist had hurt his arm or some shit and it was postponed a week.

SO... now I get to say I was fooled by a big underground Sega prank! YEY!

Originally posted by drx@Sat, 2006-04-01 @ 07:16 PM

racketboy: what offensive comment? I don't recall posting anything on your site. But it could be someone else who was angry that you didn't write who leaked it.

[post=145419]Quoted post[/post]​

Possibly -- they posted as Anonymous

I posted my source though, but I didn't know it originated from you

HAHAHA

Wow... people can't take a joke. Jeez.

I found it to be a well planned and operated joke and as I said before proud to be fooled. Stupid fuckers sueing for stupid reasons. I love America!

Back