Soundtrack Request Thread

Do you NEED a special soundtrack to listen to in your mp3 player or on your computer? Do you miss the sounds of the carefree days when you could play for hours on end without worries?

Post your request for a soundtrack here and either myself of Ian Van Dahl (hoping he's still around) Will try and get to it. First come first served. Requests would be more easily served if they were in this format:

Name of Video Game: _______________
System the Game is on: ________________ (Nintendo systems only please, in light of the forums)

I read somewhere that all of the soundtrack links that involve tendoweb no longer work, so how about getting a link for

Ikaruga
Gamecube

Super Metroid
Super NES

that does work?

Prince of Persia : Sands of time
Nintendo Gamecube

Gunstar Super Heroes
GameBoy Advance

The different fighting tunes are stuck in my head!!! I hope this is possible, thanks :)

Since you guys were kind enough the first Time I requested the soundtrack ^_^ I would like to request another. By any chance could you get the "Killer Instinct Gold Cuts" soundtrack, thanks a million if you can.

Hi all
I was wondring if its possibleto get the donkey kong country sound track cos i loved the aquatic ambiance tune and can't get it any where. thanks :D

Well i managed to get the donkey kong OST from some where else! So...
Parodius
snes

Thanx if its possible to get if not could some one reply plz?

golden sun on the gameboy advance
Zelda: Ocarina Of Time - Symphony n64

i posted this once already but now it's gone... so i guess if it disappears again i can assume my post is being deleted? or is it something else?

Back