Stuck in Snatcher (Sega CD)

Hey I've been playing through Snatcher with the Gens emulator for the first time ever and I gotta say this is the best text adventure game I've ever played. Anyway onto my problem. during the meeting with napoleon at the plaza I gave him cash in exchange for him giving me the information on the buffalo resteraunt, and then later foolishly sent him home without giving him cash in exchange for the location of outer heaven. So I don't have the location for outer heaven, Napoleon went home and wont answer his phone no matter how many times i call, what the heck do I do? How do i get to meet napoleon in the plaza again so i can get the rest of the information i need?? (the location of outer heaven.)

thanks in advance,

ropes

Did you met napoleon as a Santa (25 december guy) at the plaza place?

If not, you need to look several times at every body in the place.

(I don't really remember but i think its that).

The outer heaven is a place where you need to have a mask (its a strange place).

This game rocks. And after the napoleon scene, you'll get into a far more addictive game (best game ever)...

To bad you play it on a emulator!

Btw: Cobra Space adventure is the same game style but i was blocked in the (final?) pyramid where there is bikers skull. Does anybody know how to do?.

No I don't think he was dressed as santa when i met him.. I only met him once. I keep looking and investigating everything and all that happens after like 6 tries metal gear says something like "you need to arrange a meeting with napoleon on the video phone if you want to see him" but everytime i phone him it just rings with no answer...

BAH wish i wasnt so stupid and sent him home prematurely when i first met him! :mad:

Not, its normal that you sent him home the first time.

I think its just a look/investigate/call to every body and a santa guys will appear and he will be Napoleon.

I can't remember if this is for Outer Heaven or not, but y'know how there is a digital sign that changes frequently in the plaza? You may need to investigate/look at that. What you see is dependent on what the sign is displaying. If you've already done that (it may have been for the black market, can't remember), just ignore this message.

yea i did that, it was for the black market... so your certain that you have to send him home and then meet with him again? I'll try looking / investigating lots at plaza i guess

OK i called him 3 times in a row with no answer. Went to the plaza and looked / investigated shit for 10 minutes and nothing. Just every 6 or 7 tries metal gear goes "if you want to see napoleon you have to call him on the video phone and arrange a meeting." but he isnt answering the phone heh... I don't see any way out of this, somone help :( I don't wanna start all over again

Snatcher is very sensible game. You need to do somtimes an exact combo of ask/call/investigate to continue the adventure.

You should try it on real harware, maybe there is a bug in the emu.

Here is the walktrough:

(after you made Nap go home, do this)

USE METAL GEAR's VIDEOPHONE.

CALL PLATO=D5S CAVERN (at 69-1170).

ASK about the LOCATION, then HANG UP.

*INVESTIGATE NEARBY PEOPLE a few times, then LOOK at and INVESTIGATE the

FORTUNE TELLER, and then you can get your fortune told.*

ENTER TURBOCYCLE.

--PLATO'S CAVERN--

Go to PLATO'S CAVERN, then EXIT TURBOCYCLE.

MOVE and ENTER STORE.

LOOK at the WALL.

LOOK at the MASK.

BUY either MASK.

EXIT the store.

*To try the Neo Kobe Pizza, SMELL, INVESTIGATE FOOD VENDORS twice,

and SMELL again, then select TRY NEO KOBE PIZZA.*

MOVE and ENTER TURBOCYCLE.

--OUTER HEAVEN--

Go to OUTER HEAVEN.

Bye

Fonzie