Stuff for sale...

Hi people. Just cleaning up the room and since I dont use these sytems+games anymore maybe someone out there will.

JVC X'eye with 1 controller and its hookups. 8/10 system condition but works great over all. Includes Night Trap (revised version-complete), Joe Montana Football and Dark Wizard. $35

Sega Genesis Model 3 with 2 original 6 button controllers and its hookups. 6/10 system condition but works great over all. $20

Zelda: A Link to the Past. Box is a little banged up but the game includes its instrucion manual and game map. 4/10 box+manual+map condition but the game works great over all. $10

32X Virtua Racing (cart only)

32X Shadow Squadron (cart only)

32X 36 Great Holes Starring Fred Couples (complete)

$7 for all 3.

Please note that both systems come without boxes and $50 for the whole lot. And you can reach me at Nelsonpby@sympatico.ca if you have any questions. (or just reply here).

All prices are in US dollars and will be shipped from Canada (Toronto).

TY.

(and sorry for the blurry pic)

Attachments

• X__eye_Genesis.jpg
    X__eye_Genesis.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 90
  • X__eye_Genesis.jpg
    X__eye_Genesis.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 87
well if your not interested in fooling around im quick on the trigger with paypal, and fairly egar for those items. i wasn't sure if i had... to email you. as it said post here. It would also be great for me since i already am located inside of Canada! Eh! :p.

Gonna e-mail you both with the shipping totals in the morning but since Dr_Frankenmiga did e-mail me first he\she has first priority. :)

Back