Swap Trick Movie

MasterAkumaMatata

Established Member
Originally posted by IceMan2k@Feb. 07 2003, 12:00 pm

How does a movie on how to do the swap trick sound? For all of you still having trouble learning to do the swap trick this should help you out. Thanks to Johan Eriksson for this video!

Download here

I just wanted to add that you might want to give the CD a little spin after each swap.

That must be one powerful motor. Mine never booted unless I gave it a spin after both swaps.

But it's an outstanding video nonetheless.

Damned PC!

My computer refuses to open the movie.
sad.gif

mal, just open it with Windows Media Player, it works for me... (I'm using winXP's media player..)

you may try some other video player app.
biggrin.gif

Edit: btw, who changed my "title" to Street Fighter?
tongue.gif

Nice move!
cool.gif

Nice
smile.gif

Someone should make a video showing how to instal a country switch, as all the dirrections that are currently on the net which I have seen are quite difficult to understand, for me at least (im fairly sure im not alone when I say that though).

I don't get this.

I am running xp media player, and the swap video is being played as an audio file only. I can hear the audio track on the video, but I get no image.

What's wrong with me and/or my procedures?

Originally posted by Fabrizo@Feb 9 2003, 10:50 AM

Nice
smile.gif

Someone should make a video showing how to instal a country switch, as all the dirrections that are currently on the net which I have seen are quite difficult to understand, for me at least (im fairly sure im not alone when I say that though).

I see a possible FAQ topic. Any takers?
biggrin.gif

Thanks guys!

I hate to be a whiner, but why must I always purchase something? Why couldn't this "free" video be in a more common MOV or AVI format? Is it more compressed or efficient this way?

I don't mean to look a gift horse in the mouth, but lately I've been adding a lot to my hard drive. I am downloading 20 MB worth of patches to listen to 3 second sound files (as if WAV or MP3 isn't cool enough!)

LOL

My Saturn booted games the exact same way, I didnt need to give it a spin, but i found it easier on the motor if I gave the game a little spin to get it reading the cd.

Good video by the way, thats just a tad better than the faq files that are available.

When perfoming the swap trick, a little spin should be done, as already said...

Also, I think he is not grabbing the cds very well, he should replace them easily, that way his gonna damage his cds...

Usually, I take a cd out by placing my index finger on the cd's center and another finger on the outer edge, this way the cds won't get damaged so quickly..

As said, give the cd a nice little spin when you replace it...all the cool kids do it
cool.gif

That, and its less stress on the saturn motor. However, ine boots up fine without the boost aswell.

And man, I can't see his cds lasting very long at all....he manhandles them soooo bad
biggrin.gif
, seems other people here noticed aswell. Take it easy with the cds or they won't last
huh.gif

Nice clear concice video other than that, nice work.

---Ammut

I've finally been able to see the movie. It just took getting a new PC...
rolleyes.gif
laugh.gif

That's a really good guide.

Quite graphic though.
blink.gif

You guys do that to your poor defenseless Saturns on a regular basis?
ohmy.gif
unsure.gif

Back