T2 Extreme DVD WMV HD movie

I recently got T2 Extreme DVD. I like the film, and I watched a the WMV HD trailer and was impressed at the quality on my HDTV. However, when I popped in the regular DVD on my upscaling Samsung DVD player, I wasn't as impressed. So I want to play it via my computer, but I don't have an internet connection. Is there a way to rip the High def version from disc 2 and play it in media player without quality loss? I own the movie (Hell, I bought the Ultimate edition a few years ago), and I don't see why I'd need to tell microsoft I'm playing this movie on my own computer. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Ah man....

I really wish I could help you with it, me being the Terminator fanatic and all. Though I do have a bit of a question:

Why do you need an internet connection to watch it?

(Hell, I bought the Ultimate edition a few years ago)

You make it sound like a bad thing you bought the Extreme version.

Hell, I own the original VHS release from 1991, the VHS re-release, Ultimate Edition (Single DVD18 disc), and the Extreme edition.

Still need to get:

Original DVD release

UMD version

Laserdisc

VHS Special Edition

Ultimate Edition (Two Disc DVD9 release)

Japanese Ultimate Edition

Japanese Extreme Edition

Blu-Ray

HD-DVD (If it gets released on HD-DVD)

Also, apply the above listings to Terminator, and Terminator 3. :p

Okay, sorry for all that. Just got a bit excited over a Terminator thread.

Terminators 1 and 2 are great. I saw 3 at the cinema and it was a huge disappointment, I felt it was worse than tomb raider 2 which I had seen the week before. This is probably just due to my expectations but that female terminator was crap. She was probably the least intimidating killing machine ever.

Yeah, I was disappointed too. However, I watched the DVD a few more times once I got it, and the way the story went was great. It actually makes sense when you think about it.

And yes, the female Terminator was crap. The only other flaw was the movie was just a bit too short. Perhaps an extra half hour would have made it better.

Yes there is. I have ripped my copy of T2 (The best version of it on any format, The 2 disk Ultiment edition) and it didnt really lose that much quallity other than putting it at 320X240 for my Ipod.

Hey everyone. Im not Dead!

Back