Taleon, Icecoolwrx, FAKK2, DBOY??

Jaded God

Established Member
Where has Taelon, Icecoolwrx, FAKK2, and DBOY gone? Anyone know anything about these 4?

I haven't seen Taelon on any hub or on AIM forever nor Icecoolwrx. FAKK2 and DBOY have been gone from SX longer than me it seems, with no casual popup to say hi.

I miss those guys :sigh :wub:

well i finally got to talk to icecoolwrx again, he is in training for his new job so he has been busy.. But no words ever from the other 3.

Taelon is at suprnova!? Why doesn't he say hi here then man.. Does he have a new aim name or something then.. He used to always be on it now he isn't. And if he has an internet connection I would think he would be on AIM like he used to.

I've occasionally noticed stuff on suprnova submitted by him, but that's about it. Of course I don't really hang around there much.

hi guys long time no see eh? heheh sorry Ive been away for a long time trying to get my life in gear if ya know what I mean.... I been looking for a place to live and its been tough.... My grandparents are older now and sick all the time so I try to visit alot with them and give them comfort. My mom just got cancer and is in BAD shape, so I kinda forgot about everything else and have been trying to comfort her in her time of need also. To say the least I been busy like on a daily basis so getting to kick back with friends online is kinda secondary right now. My web page is still up and kicking even though I rarely ever get time to do anything at all with it. Im glad to see alot of friendly faces still around good ol sega Xtreme. :) Ill try to visit again someday soon when things arent so screwy..... see ya all again soon.

-FAKK2

:)

Back