These titles any good?

Shitface

Established Member
Hey, A game crazy store close to my house has some saturn games that i was gonna buy long ago, but the douche bag there told me they were all bought by one guy. A month or two later i come back and see that they were never sold at all.

Anywho, here are the games i was thinking about picking up.

Aliens Trilogy - 9.99

Skeleton Warriors - 4.99

And thats all that interested me out of the bunch that they had, cause i bought almost the rest of them. Are those two games any good?

I have both but haven't played them extensively, but at that price how bad can they be?

Alien trilogy is good for the price. Its like Alien vs Predator for the Jag, just with better graffix. I have heard though that it only uses one of the Sh-2's.

Originally posted by Berty@Jul 16, 2004 @ 12:17 PM

Alien trilogy is good for the price. Its like Alien vs Predator for the Jag, just with better graffix. I have heard though that it only uses one of the Sh-2's.

That is true it was originally intended for the 32x and with the 32x got ported to the saturn and it only runs off 1x SH2, i think its one of the few games that does. Though the graphics are ok it does get a bit reptitive would rather be playing AvP maybe as at least you can be the various creatures.

Originally posted by Quakester2000@Jul 16, 2004 @ 07:09 PM

That is true it was originally intended for the 32x and with the 32x got ported to the saturn and it only runs off 1x SH2, i think its one of the few games that does. Though the graphics are ok it does get a bit reptitive would rather be playing AvP maybe as at least you can be the various creatures.

Hmm... I think there were a lot more games that didn't even touch the slave SH2, since it was not so straightfoward, and in order to actually use it to get better performance the game code needs to be carefully designed. I think that applies to most PSX-to-Sat ports (probably the Psygnosis ones ¬_¬).

Back