Think it's possible for us to see Geno in Brawl?

Do you think there are still a few characters that Nintendo is keeping a secret until release for Su

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We have Snake in brawl. Why not Geno from "Super Mario RPG The Legend of the Seven Stars". This was the very first game that Nintendo and Square made together (i think, correct me if I'm wrong). And is also the first RPG Mario had starred in (correct me again if I'm wrong). If implemented he would probably be one of the kick-ass unlockables Nintendo isn't telling us about yet. Since SMRPG Geno has only appeared once in another game - and at a very low scale. If you remember going to the mushroom town in Super Star Saga, when you went to the slot machines Geno came on the lower screen and explained and commented on the game. Come on Square Enix. Give Geno one more glimpse of glory!

Sure, we may discover hidden characters after the game release, they still have many choice of char. they can add.

Yeah, as cool as Geno was, he's not very important. I'd rather see more important gaming franchise characters make appearances. Not Sonic; Sega has whored him out to both Sony and MS (the XBox360/PS3 get a REAL Sonic game whereas the Wii gets something "different")CURSE YOU SEGA!

Anyways, I want Nintendo to get RID of all clone characters! No Falco/Fox. No Gannon/Capt Falcon. I want a REAL ORIGINAL GANNON (pig). No Dr.Mario and Mario. Save that space for another character like Olimar. The only clone characters that make sense are Marth and Roy. Since they are from a RPG, the moves are similar enough. Kill of Pichu and give us a Haunter. Bring in Ridley. There are tons of Nintendo characters that would be perfect for this game.

As cool as it would be, us wanting Geno in the game isn't enough. You have to go to the people that make the game, apparently one of them wanted Snake in really badly, so he got in. Geno is probably forgotten over there, despite his big role in SMRPG. If somebody were to beg for Geno like that, which probably no one has, he'd be in the game too.

Back