This Place is Kinda Dead :(

Is it me or is this place suck? I mean, I love the Nintendo extremist clan in all, but it doesnt seem like the people here are very active. There are over 2,000 members yet only 5 who post here...

...I'll be posting everyday, so hopefully that will make things better. But who will I talk to? Not this guy I hope :twisted:

Sure we have not enough members who post here, it's like there are no more Nintendo fans.
So you can continue to post eveyday, if you can participate in finding news, new topics, send me high scores ;) you're welcome.

Does anyone here play Nin games online? Caz we can always try hooking up on MP:Hunters or MarioKartDS...

...that would diffinately help build this community. Especially when the Wii comes out :) Imagine, SSBB

Yeah I agree, this site is dead. Right now, I usually only post replies to topics, only because I have no thoughts on a good topic.

And that is a good idea to get more people here using MKDS, MPH, and the other online games for the DS and the soon-to-be Wii. Sadly, I don't have a DS right now, but when I get one I'll start posting my friend code on my signature. Can any of the higher ups make a link to us type of picture that members can post on their websites? I'm sure if you display the HTML code for one of those, existing members would place them somewhere on their websites. Also, why not make a section that shows existing members' friend codes (if they choose for it to be displayed)?

Way to show enthusiasm PlaceboHead. And don't worry, there's still a couple of people (including me) that you can talk to.

I used to be the Co-Founder of the biggest DS clan (ODL). But, times have changed and the mangement got all shakened up, so here I am. I rejected the notion of my clan evolving into a Nintendo-Music only site. Sue me, but all I wanted was a place for people to go to and just talk. We could talk about games, consoles, music, movies, and whatever. And whenever possible, we'd all hook up for a MP:Hunters tournie. One of my greatest ideas for our clan was to make Member Specific ranks for members.
Example: You happen to be the best FPS in our clan, then you just earned the rank of GoldenEye. Pretty sweet, eh?

And the people running this site should make it so that we can put our friend codes below our Avatars. So, before location, it could have some slots for: MKDS, ACWW, MPH, ect *if they are applicable*

I just cant do anything on my own can I? You have to follow me all over the world wide web dont you? Find your own clan, poopsicle! Hahaha, jk. Love you babe, nice to see you joined and already got more posts than I have. I keep joining new clans and quitting cuz they suck. Im not gonna be here much longer either, looks like im going to be stuck with Xiin forever, god they suck, but at least they are active. *sighs*, I need to start my own clan. and make it a good one.

The Xiin suck, don't go there! I like it here; these people just need a little love. Once they see that there are two new people who are active, then maybe that might make things better.

Just be sure to post a lot and start you're own threads. I heard that these guys only reply to threads.

TwilightPrincess said:
I put a bunch of replies in threads, but no one really has replied to my replies. but oh well. whatayagonnado?
sorry I answered nothing of your recent posts :( but I have more knowledges on SEGA games. I always hope people will answer posts and each day I see new members who never post.

Kuta said:
I'm still here. How you doing VBT?
I'm fine, still on holidays. I'm working on adding some mags scans, soundtracks on SX. About NX I'm waiting for feedback to do some updates :)

i only come here when i'm really bored and have nothing better else to do. There's really nothing new to look at. Kind of depressing... guess i'll just talk to the few people left...

Cubeguy said:
i only come here when i'm really bored and have nothing better else to do. There's really nothing new to look at. Kind of depressing... guess i'll just talk to the few people left...
Maybe but what would you like to see new there ?

It would be nice to some times (i know it's difficult and time consuming), but not every month - maybe once every 3, to change the layout of the site. Even minor changes would work well. It'd also be nice (I'm sounding repeatitive now) to have more active members. Maybe if we manage a point system...don't ask me how it would work. But just something to give us a reason to post and even come here. Guess it's up to all of us to do that. The site is really cool and has a lot of potential, but it's not what it could be. I think the more we post and actually "respond" will get the friendly side out of the forum. Where even though we have no idea of what each other looks like, we still know the person anyways.

Signing out....Cubeguy

Back