to all those that still play PSO PC or DC

Amon

Staff member
For all that do still play PSO PC or DC and would like to play online schthacks private server is still up and running. For the moment Segas HL Server is still up and running for the moment. There is a team working on a solution for when it does go down. So all versons can still connect to the server. I recently purchased a BBA for my dreamcast and am online more now. You can also play on the pc together with those that play dc. There is some gc/pc compatibility.

So dust off those vmus and plug in those dreamcasts ;) or download the pc torrent :p

Hey. I need to pick up a BBA for this very same reason. I already have the codebreaker disc...I just need the BBA and keyboard. How much are BBA's going for nowadays?

around $150 - $199 on ebay

I'm on PSO every now and then via my Dreamcast, I was there at the demise of the Sega Europe servers so now I'm on scthacks and even host a server every now and then.

I really wish I had picked up a BBA when I had the chance. We had some used ones in my store. People traded in their DC's for store credit to get PS2's.

Back