To Mask Of Destiny

Hi,

I just post a little temporary topic :rolleyes: to know if you've got around the MMMissile work :ph34r: .

Because i need to release a beta (not fully fonctionnal but working) for the 1st ;) ...

Thanks for the answer.

Bye

Fonzie

The July 1st deadline is clear in my mind. I'll have the modified files to you by this evening (US East coast time). I meant to get them to you sooner, but I've been busier than expected and the computer that the files are on is in pieces.

I haven't gotten a chance to take care of the sound FX code, but my Sega Teamplayer arrived and I've figured out how it works and written some code to read it. It's currently in 68K asm, but it shouldn't be too hard to integrate with a C program (or rewrite in C for that matter).

Hi, MOD;

but I've been busier than expected and the computer that the files are on is in pieces.

Héhé (ie: Sega C'est plus fort que toi!).

:bow Thanks for your work.

In fact, all i need for the 28 june is the loader, the BGM (cd) player and if possible the 4players mode.

But after (for the 12 july maximum), i'll need the whole code with sfx (héhé).

PS: I'm a bit late, i have to enter 46/94 maps (game puzzle) before the 28 too, lol.

(it tooks me more than 16 hours to enter 58/94 maps with note pad, you cant imagine how its booooring!).

:cheers

Fonzie

Thanks.

Is it possible for you (if you have the loader finished), to sent me the singapore demo (modified) and the eventual loader (i need to test to adapt my code)?

Thanks again.

Fonzie

Loader is finished. Check your PM for a link to it.

For the teamplayer code, how do you want it to return the controller data? I forgot to write it down before.

Thanks for the loader, nice job.

[edit]

Yeahhhhhh its finaly working with my demo (250ko!!!)

Youre a genius!

------------------

But... I tried to create a iso for the MEGACD (europeean) and nothing happen after the sega logo (no read attemps).

I was thinking that its cause of my first 0x780 taken from BCRACER eu but if the disc is detected as a valid game disc...

Any idea?

[/edit]

Just a question: after 1 minute, gens's "green LED" blinks, what does it mean?

For the team player :

The fallowing function is called at each frame:

Code:
fvr_joypad_read()

{

register ushort w4p=0;

volatile uchar *pb,*pb2,k,k2;

ushort i, j;

fvr_joypad_result[0]=0; /*nom*/

pb = (uchar *) 0xa10003;

*pb = 0x40;        

asm("nop");

asm("nop");

i = *pb & 0x3f;

*pb = 0;          

asm("nop");

asm("nop");

j = (*pb & 0x30) << 2;

fvr_joypad_result[1]=(~(i|j)); /*p1*/ 

pb = (uchar *) 0xa10005;

*pb = 0x40;       

asm("nop");

asm("nop");

i = *pb & 0x3f;

*pb = 0;          

asm("nop");

asm("nop");

j = (*pb & 0x30) << 2;

fvr_joypad_result[2]=(~(i|j)); /*p2*/ 

fvr_joypad_result[3]=0; /*Multitap p3*/

fvr_joypad_result[4]=0; /*Multitap p4*/

}

fvr_joypad_result[5] is a uchar global array and contains the fallowing things:

fvr_joypad_result[0] <1 if multitap is here, 0 if not

fvr_joypad_result[1-4] <uchar result of each joypads...

Thanks again.

Fonzie

Originally posted by fonzievoltonov@Jun 26, 2004 @ 11:09 AM

But... I tried to create a iso for the MEGACD (europeean) and nothing happen after the sega logo (no read attemps).

I was thinking that its cause of my first 0x780 taken from BCRACER eu but if the disc is detected as a valid game disc...

Any idea?

You grabbed too much of BC Racers. The European security code is only 0x76E bytes long.

Ok, finaly i got around the problem by converting the US iso in EU with scd conv

All is ok on US and EU megacd!

Maybe its due to buildscd.exe which is made only for us.

(Because, when i use EU header, i got confidential information in the iso, like if buildscd took the next datas on my harddrive).

Thanks and sorry to have "douté" of your SCD loader.

Fonzie

ummm, lol.

MOD, i'll release the beta tomorow (within the next 12 hours) for the publisher.

If you have some new code you can send it to me :p .

Bye (i go to bed)

Fonzie

Hi MOD, hope all is ok for you.

Did you tested my beta :cheers ?

Anyway, maybe your code is pretty finish, plz give me news.

If you have ANY question regarding the sound chip/bios/ram, you can ask me (I received the cd :ph34r: , I'M NOW IN GOD-MODE WITH SEGACD/32X HARDWARE, HUNK, HUNK , HUNK :lol: ).

Bye

Fonzie

Hey, MOD, what are you doing?

No news since the 20july? Youre in hollydays? Making a crual joke? Bored about me? Having problem ? ;-) .

It's so hot with timing that can I expect news before tuesday (sunday is the extreme limit) evening?!

Or else, we lose the CGE ^^ (and I know somebody (not me) that will be quite ungry against me).

PS:I don't like to make public ask but I'm a bit forced to do that now.

Bye

Fonzie

Yop, again, no reply...

Its about 1 year that this little thing needs to be fixed so we can release...

You know you're the only one that can fix this PCM thing.

You also know that you're the only one that can code the multiplayer code.

GDG is going to burn the old early 2004 beta very soon and sell it.

Just to say I wont wait one year more and I cannot accept having ppl buying/waiting for a game that is fully bugged!

If I don't have news within the 04/08/2005, I cancel DEFINITIVELY the release on my side.

:D Allez allez, c la derniere ligne droite =D

:p Héhé, gogogo, never been so close from the goal! A little effort and it's done.

:banana Good luck,

Well... I went back to my computer... So I was able to check cdread with the loader.bin... However, since all works very wierd and due to the tons of revision, maybe i don't have the good files @ good place.

Please, could you send me cdread.bin and loader.bin (for sfx.bin, i figured out how to shorten the thing).

gwenael dot godde at wanadoo dot fr.

Thx,

Fonzie

Back