Bastard Baroque

Translating Baroque 0.33

No permission to download
Does anyone know if anybody ever scanned in the Playing Guide/Manual that came in the case for either the Sega Saturn release or the PS1?

Games back then tend to heavily rely on booklets, and if either the booklet and the translation has been made available, I could photoshop it to try and make it seamless in English. I have been really wanting to play this game for years and would love to have a faux English booklet myself.
I tried to see if NerveTower guy had it on his website but it's probably the only scans/translations I haven't seen there.

Seems weird I guess, but just want to try and replicate the original experience.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if anybody ever scanned in the Playing Guide/Manual that came in the case for either the Sega Saturn release or the PS1?

Games back then tend to heavily rely on booklets, and if either the booklet and the translation has been made available, I could photoshop it to try and make it seamless in English. I have been really wanting to play this game for years and would love to have a faux English booklet myself.
I tried to see if NerveTower guy had it on his website but it's probably the only scans/translations I haven't seen there.

Seems weird I guess, but just want to try and replicate the original experience.
Found on Archive.org.

PS1: Baroque: Yuganda Mousou PS1 SLPM 86328 NTSC-J : Sting Entertainment : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
Saturn: Baroque Sega Saturn T-33901G NTSC-J : Sting Entertainment : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive