Translating Dracula X / SOTN Beta V0.99

...... it is released in the game contest, I want to keep that release seperate from here for now.
Ah. Didn't realize that. Just tested it out, and boom! the ending now works great with no hanging. Awesome.

Such a fantastic job on the translation, really amazing. Thank you once again, I hope you win the competition!!

Knight0fDragon

Established Member
Ah. Didn't realize that. Just tested it out, and boom! the ending now works great with no hanging. Awesome.

Such a fantastic job on the translation, really amazing. Thank you once again, I hope you win the competition!!
Is this Beezlebub issue working for you by chance?

Let me give it a try and report back. Should just take me a few minutes.

Sidenote... did anyone notice that if you sit at the title screen for about 10-15 minutes a female japanese voice comes on and says 'Hi' followed by a bit more japanese?

Not sure if it's in the original release or added by KnightOfDragon but I'd never noticed it before. I just had it sitting at the title screen for a while after finishing the game and boy was that a surprise!!

Sorry to report, same crash. Sound plays that the Life Max item is going to appear but it hangs while the flames/smoke are on-screen.

This is also on a Fenrir, w translation version 1.00. If you think it might make a difference I can try it on a Model 2 + Phoebe to see if the same thing happens, just let me know.

Last edited:
I can confirm the crash of the game after the Beezlebub fight with a phoebe ode and 0.99. Great work and absolute appreciation from my side for this translation work. I always wanted to play sotn on saturn in english. So thanks again for your awesome work!