Use roms with Sega CD Catrige Backup

It's funny though that these people come on here and they think they're the first to have the idea... it's not funny that it seems to keep happening.

dude, really, 500 bones. Ill give you my rare one of a kind genny to sat converter that allows you to play genny carts and sega cd games on a saturn for that dvd upgrade kit. I heard about those slightly before, was only released in 3rd world countries in europe, like estonia.

Well, I didn't say it, but you know it SOUNDS like a third world nation, at least to a stupid geography hating American like myself. :)

the countries average monthly income is 2500 (dont know the key for there weird symbol, but its called eek) which is the equivalent of approximately $170 american... now you might say there cost of living is low in camparison too, well true low compared to america, but high for them.... Its 2470 eek, and they dont receive the pleasures of certain imports because of the cost. Its not really that third world, but impoverish compared to western europe.

I still love the eastern front though, i am studying to be a math teacher and teach in the area, such as estonia. Hopefully more south though in romania (beautiful country)

well i got bad info. on the average income then... yet i did do the exact transfer rate of 15.17 eek to every american dollar and thats still 330 american bones, i make that in 2 days.

And when compared to the cost of living? Approx. one fourth of that salary goes towards food and housing. Sure the standard of living may not be as high as in western Europe, but to call it a third-world country is a gross exaggeration. (And to keep picking nits, the current exchange rate is 12.8738 krooni to the dollar.)

Originally posted by lordofduct@Jul 25, 2004 @ 05:14 AM

I heard about those slightly before, was only released in 3rd world countries in europe, like estonia.

If Estonia is a 3rd world country, then US is in underworld ;)

They're the bastards responsible for Skyroads? What a horrible (yet strangely addictive) game.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Aug 3, 2004 @ 12:46 AM

i guess estonia was a bad choice for my analogy. hrmm, stupid american thinking.

Hey! I'm american, and sometimes I think too! Now I'm offended. :sarcasm: :lol:

I'm suprised no one pointed this out yet:

Hey, He never wanted to do that.

He asked about using the segacd backup-ram as a ram cart and use the segacd to load a little rom on it.

Its pretty clever but you need to ground the B32 of the cartridge & assume that the cartridge is a full ram (with no locked header).

But i'm pretty sure that sega put a static header to the cart.

Back